Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Por favor, não fique nervoso se alguém vier atrás de você rapidamente trazendo uma faca, isso é amor! kkkkkkkkkk
Eu amo a todos, mesmo que sintam ou não o mesmo.

Por favor, no te pongas nervioso si alguien viene detrás de ti rápidamente trayendo un cuchillo, ¡es este amor! kkkkkkkkkk
Amo a todos, aunque sientan o no lo mismo.

Please, dont be nervus if someone come behind you fast bringing one knife, is this love! kkkkkkkkkk
I love everyone even if feel or not the same.

Check my Job profile and Help if possible...
Skill Job Search SAP ERP

Detail of my:
Simple Life

Please, subscribre and share on my channel!
Donate

Love Moments:
Collect A
Collect B
Collect C

Best reggards,
Odranoelzerep.
#LeonardoPerezBrasil

If you can help on this hard moment i will accept it with affection and happy, Thank You!
ODRAN_QR_Code_Paypay.png
[/MEDIA]

Last edited:

Frank Castle

-bZ- Member
You killed @CorruptDLL with a knife. How dare you?

Look

Basically I'm just gonna not take the vaccine

I'm sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know..... UGH I know.....

It's just that I'm not gonna take it is all!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAH

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡Lo siento!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lo sé ... UGH lo sé ...

¡¡¡Es solo que no voy a aceptarlo, es todo !!!

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

基本上我不会拿疫苗

抱歉!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!我知道.....我知道.....

只是我不接受一切而已!!!

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
Kàn

jīběn shàng wǒ bù huì ná yìmiáo

bàoqiàn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wǒ zhīdào..... Wǒ zhīdào.....

Zhǐshì wǒ bù jiēshòu yīqiè éryǐ!!!

Hāhāhāhāhāhāhāhā hā hā hā hā hā hā

@odranoelzerep - Your knifing is bs, your shitty ping doesn't let anyone counter or when we try and knife you, cause on our screen your facing away, you always counter with ya shitty ping. Either than that bs, you're not bad to play with when you're not a dick.​

@odranoelzerep - Your knifing is bs, your shitty ping doesn't let anyone counter or when we try and knife you, cause on our screen your facing away, you always counter with ya shitty ping. Either than that bs, you're not bad to play with when you're not a dick.​

@Silent_Killa613 My noble and dear young man!
I would say that you is one-eyed, it does not serve to be a good judge... to be a good judge you need to have compassion and understanding the "2 sides of the coin"...

1) You are not wrong to say ping. The opposite is also true for me, that is, what you call an "idiot", I call "perspicacity" and "spontaneity". Because, in general, I need to anticipate your movement by up to one and half second. This is not "bullshit" but I would call it "mediumship", grace! The videos can prove my insistence on being able to "penetrate" you.
In resume: If I have the same ping as you, the amount of stab wounds given by me will be "doubled" or "tripled". Beleave me!

2) I am not a good player, I am an excellent friend.

3) In addition, I have given a lot of emphasis, to my videos, helping to publicize the server and all the service offered, even that banzore doesn't need my help.

Now, be a good "kenga" and turn your tail around, that i wanna tear you up really nice, with my knife!
Don't be a child for relevant things like good friendship and respect, you should set an example by being from the "first world".

Stay in peace!
Show me <.|.>
scalar.png

Last edited: