Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Observation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan

-bZ- Member
I have played 24/7 blood lust. It's as simple as this and why you have not realized this nor understood this is frustrating on its self. Sure members that are playing 24/7 blood lust enjoy it. But when someone comes in and asks for help and there is nothing but silence meaning that no one is going to lend a hand to help. Is very much like being on patrol, getting caught in a cross fire and 50% of your team runs away.........You guys make it sound like I'm pulling teeth.....Let's put it this way, and this is only my own perception. I'm a member of XYZ clan. Some guy comes in to the TS channel that I'm in and asks for help. One this guy has taken the time to logon to my TS meaning he's interested in XYZ clan. So I ask the individual how I can help out and then do it. I can go back to  playing "Blood Lust" at anytime I want. But at least said individual that asks for help gets it instead of being ignored and thinks to himself, "Fuck this shit. No one is a Team member in this clan. Then I lose a possible "Donner" or someone that might want to join. Do yourself a BIG favor. Take three steps away from that tree that you're looking at presently and look at the Bigger picture. Then and only then will you understand what I'm talking about...

maybe you should go help someone over at XYZ?? 

Cpt_Corona

-bZ- Member
Donator
Perhaps the ppl you contacted are not admins or could possibly be both, as I am.

F

FCK-U

I just wish some individuals would "Grow-Up". It's quite obvious that some that have responded to this post are unaware or lack the knowledge of what the term "Personal Observation" means. Just let it go and stop being so damn defensive as if this were a "Personal" attack..........

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Franklin, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread now as it's about to be open season for trolling. 

I don't want to give you the wrong impression, but our club is a little bit different than many out there. I would encourage you to spend a little time around us before publishing your observations. 

Your opinions are indeed yours, and nobody is trying to keep you from having them, but understand that everybody else is also entitled to theirs.

Thread is locked. Please contact me if you would like to discuss this further.

Status
Not open for further replies.