Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Optic3last is a COMMIE!!!

This speaks to how little you know of our history. See, just because we might have ignored Europe did not at all mean that Europe would ignore us.

No thank you.
I know all of this. I still stand by my statement. By the time of World War One ( which is what I was referring to by "European Wars" and was doing so under the apprehension that US history had unfolded as it did in reality up to this point ) the US had become unassailable. Our navy was to the point where any attempted forcing of an invasion on either coast would have been so prohibitively costly as to be impossible to attempt by any world powers. Additionally, US industry was substantial and our population was continuing to grow at a much faster rate than that of Britain. US population in 1900 was 76,212,168 and increased to 92,226,496 in 1910. Britain on the other hand had a population of 41,154,600 in 1900 which rose to only 44,915,900 by 1910. Now admittedly the British Empire in total at that time had a population of over 400,000,000 but more than 70% of that was in India, with another 10% being in British Africa, and only 10% being in the British Isles proper. While these territories could be called upon to fill manpower shortages doing so would take time and would also necessitate profound changes for Britain's governance of these people ; Indians wouldn't have tolerated wholesale conscription without significant concessions, and I doubt the Africans would be willing to do the same either.

Let me be clear though, the US was not the juggernaut that it would become after WWII, let alone the technological powerhouse it is today. But it was a strong enough nation with a powerful enough navy, resolute enough national identity, large enough population, substantial enough industrial base, and plentiful enough natural resources as to be capable of withstanding any assault from the super power of the world in 1914 : the British Empire. America's deficiency at the time was its pitifully underfunded Army however it was demonstrated that, when called upon, the US could forge a large and professional army in a relatively short time.

Without any suitable staging ground from which to launch an invasion of the US mainland the only plausible point of attack of the US from Britain would have been from Canada. Indeed this was the source of their success in the war of 1812. But the US of 1914 was not the US of 1814. An invasion of America from Canada in 1914 would require significantly more men and resources to accomplish and the movement of these forces to Canada from Britain would not go unnoticed by the American military. This buildup would be met with a similar buildup by America and while the British would have the advantage in experience, training, and equipment the US would have the advantage in manpower and logistics - Britain of course needing to ship most of its war materiel to Canada while the US could manufacture most of its equipment almost right on the front lines given where the likely fighting would be.

On that point, in 1914 most of the US-Canadian border was barely inhabited wilderness with minimal connection to roads and rail networks outside of a few select hubs. Most of Canada's infrastructure was concentrated in the eastern population centers of Ontario and Quebec, mirrored by the American population centers of New York, New England, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. While the possibility of small incursion from more remote areas of Canada as well as a possibility of a smaller-scale attack from Vancouver into Washington exists the US benefits from a similar strength of Russia : land. The US can sacrifice raw acreage in the West and Midwest and keep fighting. British forces might be able to penetrate relatively deeply even with only small contingents from Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and British Columbia but the strategic effect of these attacks would be minimal and extended supply lines would quickly render them nonviable.

The fight would be concentrated in the Eastern part of the continent, with Michigan, Upstate New York, and New England likely facing the brunt of the conflict due to the proximity to Ontario and Quebec. This allows the US Army and the various National Guard forces to concentrate their forces into a relatively narrow front, with a possible side-theater in Washington state ; cavalry and other light units would be sufficient to provide flexible defense for the rest of the country. The US Navy would likely avoid engaging in any pitched battles with the Royal Navy and instead remain on alert to respond to any attempted landings on the coasts. A contested landing would result in huge casualties taken by the attacker even if it did result in the destruction of most of the US Navy the manpower and equipment costs would likely be too dear for Britain to attempt. A battered Royal Navy leaves them open to attack from Germany, France, or anyone else.

Given what we know of the events of the First World War I can not imagine the British land campaign fairing well. Much of the border areas even in the populated Eastern part of the US and Canada is rough country providing amble opportunities for the defenders to entrench themselves. My biggest concern would be the paucity of American artillery but given how much time the Americans ought to have had to prepare for this after seeing the buildup of British forces in Canada I believe that some semblance of parity could be achieved through domestic manufacture and foreign purchases : the Germans would love to see their guns used against the British without any of their own people spilling their blood.

All in all I think this would be so difficult of an undertaking that I do not believe the British would ever have attempted this.

This speaks to how little you know of our history. See, just because we might have ignored Europe did not at all mean that Europe would ignore us.

When the brand new USA tried to expand to the Mississippi the British and the French did what they could to contain us. It didn't work. When France sold the Louisiana Territory to the USA both Britain and Spain tried to intervene to stop the deal. The fucking Spanish even sent a hit squad to try and kill the Lewis and Clark Expedition but the dumb fucks got lost and then went back to Mexico. The US still found out about it.

The War of 1812 came close to being a war waged by the US against both Britain and France. Both countries were seizing American ships and sailors on the high seas. When confronted the French demurred and agreed to respect the US flag when displayed on our ships. The Brits initially told us to fuck off, that we were their colonies, and they'd do whatever the fuck they wanted to on the high seas and in our waters.

The Brits also wanted the war because the Royal Navy needed the white pine forests of Maine for ship masts. Far cheaper to steal the resource than to pay for it, right?

By the time the Brits figured out that this was not their brightest idea the US had already declared war. The war ended in an overall stalemate and return to status quo antebellum but with the exception that the punishment handed out by the US Navy taught the British to leave our ships alone.

When the USA and Mexico went to war over the US annexation of Texas the British again contemplated entering the war to seize New England and to attach it to British North America. The Dutch spoiled this bit of intrigue by letting the Americans know about it and our coastal forts were prepared for war. See, after the War of 1812 the US invested in coastal fortifications that were adequately manned in most circumstances but then fully manned when needed. The Royal Navy didn't feel like fucking around with American gunners again so this plan never happened. Thank you to our friends in Holland.

During the US Civil War both Britain and France sided with the Confederacy and both considered joining the war on behalf of the Confederacy. Both openly supported the CSA during the war and openly provided arms to the CSA. The rapid Union buildup of ships, guns, and troops were a sobering reality for these European powers and they elected not to get directly involved.

During the course of the war the US Navy rapidly advanced naval warfare and introduced iron clad ships, naval rifles, and early mines and torpedoes.

At the end of the war and on into 1867 the US Navy was the largest navy in the world. The several ironclad warships of the US Navy were also a match for the entire wooden Royal Navy. The Royal Navy embarked on a modernization effort after the US Civil War. Their biggest anticipated adversary being the USA.

In the period 1865-1914 both the British and the French considered the USA to be their primary adversary.

When the US went to war with Spain in 1898 it was partly because of difficulties between the US and Spain and also due to internal problems within Spain. The Spanish were butthurt that no one cared about their fallen empire. Once again the British and the French contemplated war to seize the Spanish holdings, the Dutch told America about it, and America acted first.

The Germans in 1899-1900 made plans, did recon, and made preparations for the invasion and occupation of Long Island and New York City in a possible gambit to force the USA to cede the former Spanish territories to Germany. Germany gave up on the idea when German spies were caught nosing around and US defenses were bulked up.

In 1912 the US Navy was building far superior naval guns in comparison to the European navies. An accident at the Washington Naval Yard in Washington DC (where naval guns were made) was attributed to British saboteurs. A fact that was not disclosed to the papers but one that was acted upon by the US government. This contributed to Woodrow Wilson's determination to stay out of World War One when that flared up in 1914. During the initial years of that war many American military leaders wanted to enter the war on the side of Germany and then to put an end to the British and French threats once and for all.

The US entered the war on the side of Britain and France and then foolishly disarmed in the years leading up to the next great war. US disarmament in the 1920's and 1930's was a contributing factor to German and Japanese militarism and eventual acts of war against the USA.

After World War Two we finally figured out that the best way to put an end to the European threat was to keep them more or less disarmed, create NATO mostly with the intent of preventing another intra-European war (this has worked), and for the US to maintain military dominance.

You want the US to pull out of Europe?

Let's say we do.

The European Union will federalize and form its own military. That military, and I guarantee this, will view Russia, China, and the USA as its principle adversaries. The EU will build enough nukes to kill everyone. I'd do it if I were them.

Within twenty to thirty years after that the likelihood of the US engaging in a major war with the EU will be at least equal to the likelihood of war with China or with whatever's left of Russia.

So the least costly thing to do here is to maintain NATO as it is. Keep the US in Europe to prevent the Europeans from slaughtering each other and also to keep the Russians out of Europe.

Elsewise it'll be on to World War Three and Americans will fill up some new graveyards on the French coast.

No thank you.
I'll write a history lesson about yall.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I'll write a history lesson about yall.

Please submit it in 11pt Comic Sans Serif, double spaced, indented paragraphs, and with footnotes.

This will be due Friday morning along with your trigonometry, civics, and English Literature homework.

The quiz will be on Monday. Be sure to bring your own ScanTron sheets with you. ;)

Its all good bro we use our tax money to supply the greatest military in the universe. We protect all other countries. Without us, europe would be nazis and asia would be communist. Thank god for our greatness, thank us.
Somebody has consumed way too much Hollywood movies..

Please submit it in 11pt Comic Sans Serif, double spaced, indented paragraphs, and with footnotes.

This will be due Friday morning along with your trigonometry, civics, and English Literature homework.

The quiz will be on Monday. Be sure to bring your own ScanTron sheets with you. ;)
Ill
Make the periods a different font

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Man the Germans had such cool propaganda. Fuck if the DNC were that cool I'd be on board the globalist train too! Instead they have a try-hard "cool uncle" and Kamala "I'm Speaking Now" Harris.

Absolutely. A close relative of mine was in the Hitler Youth and said that it was "the Boy Scouts but with machine guns".

Taking 12yo kids who wear cool uniforms and having them fire machine guns and then praising them for their marksmanship is a very powerful form of propaganda. Beats the hell out of the 'Scouts" who hate men, hate America, and they pretty much don't hold up any of the values they used to.

Absolutely. A close relative of mine was in the Hitler Youth and said that it was "the Boy Scouts but with machine guns".

Taking 12yo kids who wear cool uniforms and having them fire machine guns and then praising them for their marksmanship is a very powerful form of propaganda. Beats the hell out of the 'Scouts" who hate men, hate America, and they pretty much don't hold up any of the values they used to.
To be fair to the Boy Scouts here I think some of them hate men because of the things those men did to their assholes on the jamborees.

Firing machine guns is something everyone should do though. It makes every group activity more fun.

Nazi's can suck my ass but I was in Berlin last year and saw some old propaganda posters in a museum and damn those mfers were metal as fuck:

20230730_140649.jpg

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Fuck nazi’s all the way but good grief their fashion and design was cool as fuck.

Oh I agree. But for a people who supposedly hate Nazis we more and more resemble them.

Censorship of the political opposition
Imprisonment sometimes without charge for opposition supporters
Debanking of the opposition
Gun control laws copied almost verbatim from Nazi laws (1968 Gun Control Act)
Racial segregation and oppression under the guise of DEI
Persecution of religious minorities
Centralized control of the economy
Imposition of a surveillance state with license plate readers everywhere, 24/7 warrantless email intercepts, government monitoring of banking activities, effective outlawing possession of cash, etc.
Propgandizing public schools with a rigid and intolerant orthodoxy
Implementing political officers (EEO and DEI) in public and private organizations
Imprisonment of people who refuse 'vaccinations' and illegal curfew orders

Etc.

Frankly, the English speaking world is so fucking bad anymore that by comparison actual Nazis are starting to look like fucking libertarians.

Oh I agree. But for a people who supposedly hate Nazis we more and more resemble them.

Imposition of a surveillance state with license plate readers everywhere, 24/7 warrantless email intercepts, government monitoring of banking activities, effective outlawing possession of cash, etc.
Implementing political officers (EEO and DEI) in public and private organizations

Etc.

Frankly, the English speaking world is so fucking bad anymore that by comparison actual Nazis are starting to look like fucking libertarians.
Why are libertarians taking strays here? They don't resemble anything you are taking about, you're mixing them up with libtards.

Etc.

Man that's what I've been saying for the last decade. I mean, college kids were literally suppressing right leaning views on campuses with violence, and campuses responded with "free speech" zones where anything not the popular left view was allowed to be spoken about or protested, whereas any commie views were open access everywhere. If you didn't agree with completely open borders, you were racist. If you believe in free speech, you're racist. If you believe in an unborn child being considered human, you're a religious bigot. If you believe in earning your paycheck vs being given more money than your work is worth, you're an evil capitalist. If you're proud of your country (specially if you happen to be a military veteran) you're a war mongering imperialist.

Hitler made sure that his faithful citizens hated the people he told were bad on their own, he didn't have to order hatred. It was grown, manufactured, into making the German people think that everything wrong with their country at the time was the fault of Jewish people or other countries. That's what the left in the US has been doing for a long time too, probably taken from his playbooks. US commies have eaten the lies and poison their parents and groomers have brainwashed them with since birth and throughout school, years ago started accepting violence against political opposition as "social justice" because hurting a conservative/republican was just "punching a nazi" and was the right thing to do in their minds.

The left in the US has become the party of "tolerance, only what they tolerate" pretending to be the arbiters of justice and all that is right and good while doing as much as they can do invalidate any idea that doesn't align with their control over our lives.

If you're proud of your country (specially if you happen to be a military veteran) you're a war mongering imperialist.
Man I wish I was this. Imagine how cool it would have been to be a British imperialist in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Rule Britannia, the Sun never sets, etc, etc. Cap it all off by going to war with the vicious Huns and dying from a magazine explosion on a battlecruiser because your CO left the door to one of the hatches in one of the turrets open so you could load shells a few seconds faster. What a life!

Man I wish I was this. Imagine how cool it would have been to be a British imperialist in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Rule Britannia, the Sun never sets, etc, etc. Cap it all off by going to war with the vicious Huns and dying from a magazine explosion on a battlecruiser because your CO left the door to one of the hatches in one of the turrets open so you could load shells a few seconds faster. What a life!
Europeans conquering the under developed world = unlimited possibilities

Non Europeans conquering the developed world through mass immigration = societal regression and total collapse of the most free and technologically advanced societies ever conceived.

Which way western man?

Europeans conquering the under developed world = unlimited possibilities

Non Europeans conquering the developed world through mass immigration = societal regression and total collapse of the most free and technologically advanced societies ever conceived.

Which way western man?
It's amazing how the Enlightenment produced the most free and open societies the world had ever seen and yet its great thinkers are vilified as being just Imperialist white men. I think it really was a blip in history. Humans are destined to be slaves it seems.