Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Optic3last is a COMMIE!!!

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Why are libertarians taking strays here? They don't resemble anything you are taking about, you're mixing them up with libtards.

Metaphors aren't a thing for you, are they?

I wasn't insulting libertarians mostly for the simple reason that I run libertarian myself.

It's amazing how the Enlightenment produced the most free and open societies the world had ever seen and yet its great thinkers are vilified as being just Imperialist white men. I think it really was a blip in history. Humans are destined to be slaves it seems.
Humans are destined to be fukn morons that question nothing and crave to be told how to live/think. Just like when the Press said Wyat Earp and his law men shot down The cowboys in cold blood in Tombstone. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand the public believed the whole thing because a piece of fukn paper told them so, until the outlaws went on a killing/robbery spree.

People are destined to be lemmings following each other off a cliff because they were told it was the right thing to do then they realize it’s fukd for last couple seconds of life after they hit the ground.

Last edited: