Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

patron??

Spartan

-bZ- Member
fuck all you fucking haters u can eat a bowl of dicks

spartan680 said:
Now thats just plain mean. We are all on this thread trying to educate you on the art of Drinking and your telling us to eat penis. How dare you son!!!!!

spartan680 said:
Now thats just plain mean. We are all on this thread trying to educate you on the art of Drinking and your telling us to eat penis. How dare you son!!!!!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
I have a feeling everytime sparty drinks something new, we will get a post like this. He is tying to show us dat he is growned up guys, cmon now.................. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
LMFAO

We will have to see about that if/when he goes to a lan party! I don't have much room to talk, I didn't show up last year or this year. NEXT YEAR FOR SURE

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
I have a feeling everytime sparty drinks something new, we will get a post like this. He is tying to show us dat he is growned up guys, cmon now.................. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
LMFAO

We will have to see about that if/when he goes to a lan party! I don't have much room to talk, I didn't show up last year or this year. NEXT YEAR FOR SURE