Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

patron??

Spartan

-bZ- Member
what? im not trying to show anybody nothing ight son so get outa here with that shit

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I was going to buy a bottle of that stuff once...

Instead I bought two Thai hookers, a goat, and a case of Blue Ribbon. Either the hookers or the goat made me break out in a rash. I'm not sure which. The case of beer made me break out in handcuffs.

Should have went for the Patron.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I was going to buy a bottle of that stuff once...

Instead I bought two Thai hookers, a goat, and a case of Blue Ribbon. Either the hookers or the goat made me break out in a rash. I'm not sure which. The case of beer made me break out in handcuffs.

Should have went for the Patron.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I know, isn't it great. I see you took my smile gif. Don't worry, I have tons of cool ones. Check this one out.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
I know, isn't it great. I see you took my smile gif. Don't worry, I have tons of cool ones. Check this one out.

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
spartan680 said:
what? im not trying to show anybody nothing ight son so get outa here with that shit
GET'EM SPARTAN RAWR !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
spartan680 said:
GET'EM SPARTAN RAWR !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: