Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Personal In-Game Dog Tags

OK, this is something I can not figure out for the life of me. I have been looking for an answer for about a year but can not find one. So here's the question. In BF4 Multiplayer you have two dog tags to chose from. The Left dog tag I have is fine. It's the Right dog tag I have the issue with. This particular dog tag is listed under "Medals". And the dog tag is the Ace Squad Medal. It says in order to use this particular dog tag one must have at least 5 Ace Squad Medals. OK, so I have well over 300 Ace Squad Medals. So why is this one dog tag still grayed out and I'm unable to use it??

Thank You.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I don't know, hopefully someone else can answer this one for you....sorry!

No worries, no one can answer this question. On another note. Can you still pick up those "Premium" Dog Tags?? The ones that you can find in the last Stand maps that are located in small boxes hidden in all the maps. I see people have them, but I'm not sure if there still out there any longer....I have looked and looked and looked. Printed out the areas that they should be around, but never can find them. I have been on a search for these for about 14 months.....