Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Platform Respawn Times

Can the platform respawn time be increased without affecting a "Hardcore" filter rating?

It is very difficult to deal with Anti Air as it is. Not only does it decimate Air, but its optical range and accuracy make it probably the hardest target to kill. I have had success with a strike-squad strategy, sneaking behind enemy lines, ignoring encountered targets along the way, and destroying the mobile AA. Problem is, it respawns very fast, so our team cant exfil, let alone call in air to aid with armor. On large maps where up to four AA units spawn, it can be impossible to spawn or get out of spawn (Altai range, Rogue Trans, Golmud, etc.)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
We can't adjust respawn times of anything without losing the Hardcore or Normal presets.

I get what ur saying now, sorry;
So, it's the "hardcore" setting and certain variables. If those are changed, then the server browser lists it as "custom" making it unlisted. Most players search for "hardcore" or "normal" servers, and if certain variables do not match a "hardcore" setting, like respawn time, then server browsers consider it a "custom," and excludes it from both searches. This applies to both in-game and browser-based listings.
Another example is "map shown or not" or "bullet damage" - changing any of these will break the "hardcore" certification.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I get what ur saying now, sorry;
So, it's the "hardcore" setting and certain variables. If those are changed, then the server browser lists it as "custom" making it unlisted. Most players search for "hardcore" or "normal" servers, and if certain variables do not match a "hardcore" setting, like respawn time, then server browsers consider it a "custom," and excludes it from both searches. This applies to both in-game and browser-based listings.
Another example is "map shown or not" or "bullet damage" - changing any of these will break the "hardcore" certification.
Yes