Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Please reassess disperse on BZ1.

I am a weekender but disperse isnt as bad now that certain ESP hackers are banned. a half full squad of long time players can change the tide in half of a round. one good vehicle player and one good gunner/engineer can transform a round in 200-300 tickets. if youre soloing.. yeah. its frustrating. and sometimes it can't be done. if there is a high quality jet pilot and no AA control, ground vehicles will have no chance. a good boat pilot might be ok depending on the jet pilot as TVs can counter jets.

i did that several times yesterday throughout the day in several maps with vehicle frens

That's pretty much my whole point. I just want to be able to play a round without being swapped back and forth.
You should come to BZ1 more often, some of us have been !assisting back and forth a ton lately to keep it balanced-ish (mostly in the early evenings). Lately I've been getting passed around more than "INSERT_UNLIKED_PLAYER_NAME"'s mom at a frat party...

I haven't been dispersed in years now lol. I pay a small fraction to help keep the server afloat and to have VIP so I don't have to worry about that stuff. In reality, it's a win win for me and the server. I like the admins here and the people, it's what keeps me coming back. Swag has always been fair with me, alongside neo and we've never had bad blood. I scratch their back and they scratch mine. Merry Christmas you fuckers

OKNewPlan

Donator
I haven't been dispersed in years now lol. I pay a small fraction to help keep the server afloat and to have VIP so I don't have to worry about that stuff. In reality, it's a win win for me and the server. I like the admins here and the people, it's what keeps me coming back. Swag has always been fair with me, alongside neo and we've never had bad blood. I scratch their back and they scratch mine. Merry Christmas you fuckers
This game is in it's legacy days and raping noobs is not the way for it to stay alive. Once it dies and we ask "Why are there no populated servers anymore?" remember these comments.

Or maybe we stop catering to the regulars and VIP's and make an even playing field for everyone including newbies which shouldn't be farmed for kills in a 10 year old game.

Idk seems kinda gay… talkn bout some Jonas brothers level back scratchers

Attachments

• 28764F34-2FE3-4FD4-9F9E-A70E71982322.gif
    28764F34-2FE3-4FD4-9F9E-A70E71982322.gif
    190.2 KB · Views: 1
This game is in it's legacy days and raping noobs is not the way for it to stay alive. Once it dies and we ask "Why are there no populated servers anymore?" remember these comments.

Or maybe we stop catering to the regulars and VIP's and make an even playing field for everyone including newbies which shouldn't be farmed for kills in a 10 year old game.
If I had $20 for everytime I saw a VIP player use the !assist command, let me tell you I would have had an extra like $8 this Christmas season...

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Don't worry most of those "dispersed" players have found their way to server 1.5. Now here the stacking becomes more obvious, and it drains the player count at a faster rate.

For reals tho.. it doesn't matter what team I'm on.. when serlose and I SQ up, were on top no matter the team. All you really need is 5 good players in a squad and it's over. So to answer your question, there isn't a way you can fix it.. get more people in squads. People rather bitch than squad up and getting good. Enough with these threads, games like 12 years old.