Popas13 Application

Popas13

Private 1st Class
1. Your In-game name: Popas13

2. YOUR AGE: 35

3. Location: Colorado Springs

4. What games you play: BFBC2. Any thing from the battlefield series really. Also I am a die hard Axis and Allies player. The online version of the board game, not the RTS.

5. Are you currently banned from any servers? No.

6. Describe your usual gameplay: (Rushing, Camping, Laidback, Sniper,)

Back in the day I liked to snipe. I got into double digits on the BF2 rankings as Sniper. Not really skill, just lack of a life outside of the server. Now I do a bit of everything. Team play, running and gunning, etc. Lately I've taken to sniping with rocket launchers. Lots of fun! Plus I can run and gun at a moments notice using that setup. I like team play mostly. Kits that complement each other and roaming around causing havoc.

7. What is the reason that you want to join -bZ- gaming club ?

Well, I looked up DRS and found Cuba's addy. He showed me the new club. I was DRS many moons ago for a time.

8. PB_GUID: and/or STEAM ID: (If you do not know the PB_GUID, please ask one of us and we will be happy to give it to you)

You know, I have no idea. Last time I ran 1942 I had to jump through many hoops to get a PB work around since they dropped the game on their new update. I haven't used TWL for ages, so I'll have to figure this all out again.

9 .Prior Clan Experience:

Dead Rabbits Society.

10. Prior League Experience:

TWL BF2 and BFV ladders under the DRS banner.

11.Additional Information:

I'm looking forward to playing with everyone.

12.Availability for play:

I'm very active on the PS3 right now. I'm going to have to set up a rocket ship soon to get up and running with you guys on the pc side.

I'll write some more latter. I just thought I'd say hello to everyone. I need to get some sleep. I was up all night playing BFBC2. Play with you soon.

Brian

"Popas13"

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
Sergeant
Donator
Hey, what's happening!!?!?!?!?!

Love it when fellow DRS guys show up to the new club! Welcome home!

Cuba

BEAST MODE
oh you are gonna like it here!

crew: He's already set up on TS i talked with him this afternoon, he still needs a token though, if you see him on make sure he gets one and knows how to put it in.

Popas13

Private 1st Class
Thanks guys! Good to hear from you all again. Looking forward to kicking some arse with you guys.

Funny story: I've been playing a lot of BFBC2 lately. I'm busy unlocking everything.

So I crash out after another gaming marathon. My girlfriend rolls over to love on me and I'm asleep. Apparently I told her in my sleep, "Not right now. I have to shoot this guy in his head and take his vehicle."

Ha! Isn't that hilarious!? I'm even shooting noobs in my sleep.

Billybong

Staff member
General of BanZore
Donator
Cuba said:
oh you are gonna like it here!crew: He's already set up on TS i talked with him this afternoon, he still needs a token though, if you see him on make sure he gets one and knows how to put it in.
TOKENS taken care of...

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
Sergeant
Popas13 said:
Thanks guys! Good to hear from you all again. Looking forward to kicking some arse with you guys.Funny story: I've been playing a lot of BFBC2 lately. I'm busy unlocking everything.

So I crash out after another gaming marathon. My girlfriend rolls over to love on me and I'm asleep. Apparently I told her in my sleep, "Not right now. I have to shoot this guy in his head and take his vehicle."

thats phuckin hilarious

Verdict

Popas13 said:
Thanks guys! Good to hear from you all again. Looking forward to kicking some arse with you guys.Funny story: I've been playing a lot of BFBC2 lately. I'm busy unlocking everything.

THATS HOW YA DO IT! :!:

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
Sergeant
recived it.

your recruitment process ends 6/10/2010

get ready for a wild ride popas, we have some crazy ass white folks here

good luck with your recruitment!

Top Bottom