Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Proof my ban and what I said about BigBagOfSwag

Hi Ptero!

Love you bro.

There are other games. Start up a thread and see what others are playing if you want to play with us losers.

If BF4 is really the only game that butters your biscuit, try other servers. You can even ask us about them. Annunaki plays on one regularly, and I jump in from time to time.

Otherwise, again just know that this gane aint everything, you can chat with us and be stupid on forum, and if things are bothering you in real life then let it out by either making threads or hitting us up in DMs. My ears are open.

Stay banned faggot.
this was the reply, i was awaiting.
Jesus, did the 10 year birthday of BF4, create a influx of fucktardos visting BZ?
Then assume, coming to the chats, to flame a respected member of BZ, would further your cause?

Here, start at Battlefield 1942, and work your way fwd, if you can....

I don't make shit up. I don't lie. This dude is a cancer to banzore.
Bro, I get it, but I just try ignoring him so I don’t get banned XD. You went at him with nothing to gain and now you lost. Just accept the L and move on man. There is a lot of stupid shit I’ve been banned for but I’m just like “oh look some more bs”. I mean, Not like we gone save u anyway and continuing to fight him ain’t helpn.

If you Rreeeeeeeaaallly think he’s a old fukn dementia riddled moron then don’t try to be a brown noser or make sense of the situation cuz it ain’t gonna work…. If he’s a young femboy queer mega fag then they operate on emotional impulses so ur fukd there as well.

Either way ur fukd