Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Public Day Z Chenarus server on Day ST

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Dear public,

As of right now, Day.ST has lost our server. Banzore's Chenarus server had moved up to #86 on the list of servers and the ip is lost. We are trying our best to regain the IP so that favorites and such will still work.

Jackson also has a back of the database that will hopefully work and gear and locations will be intact.

Please bear with us and we apologize for the inconvenience. We will do our best to get it back and running.

Look here for further updates.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
How about a few months free server rental....

Those rat bastards....

Alex

-bZ- Member
I've noticed that my favorite for the server is now under a different server name so they must have assigned the banzore IP to a new server :/

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Did our server company get hacked? Or are they just a bunch of douche bags?

- A gift from Gawd. You're welcome.

Alex

-bZ- Member
It's definitely the old server but just a different IP, though I can't join. It gets to requesting authentication and then just says "Sorry, something went wrong please disconnect and try again" and this happens every time I join...so yeah.. :/

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Alex said:
It's definitely the old server but just a different IP, though I can't join. It gets to requesting authentication and then just says "Sorry, something went wrong please disconnect and try again" and this happens every time I join...so yeah.. :/
yeah Day.ST is really fucking us good. Still battling with them.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
we are really trying to get the old ip back but for now, we have a server up and Jackson moved the database over

new ip

173.193.20.142:3306

yep the server is back up and running better than before, the database was saved so all gear and vehicles will be right as you left it...enjoy