Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Random BFAT/ProCon Question...

To anyone who might know:

I was playing a somewhat sketchy EU server earlier today and I suddenly had my score halved right near the end which caused a server admin to take the MVP award from me. I literally went from 10000+ points to 5000+ in an instant right near the end, just wondering if I got bamboozled? Is that something that a server command can do or was it some mysterious glitch?

Thank you :)

shit i have had pissed off badmins erase whole scores from the server its self over their tiny dick getting stepped on.....i was number 1 on the server at the time like i am now on BZ12......Total Bitch Group can eat it.....

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
To anyone who might know:

I was playing a somewhat sketchy EU server earlier today and I suddenly had my score halved right near the end which caused a server admin to take the MVP award from me. I literally went from 10000+ points to 5000+ in an instant right near the end, just wondering if I got bamboozled? Is that something that a server command can do or was it some mysterious glitch?

Thank you :)
an admin can't normally do that. sounds like you were on a modded server.

shit i have had pissed off badmins erase whole scores from the server its self over their tiny dick getting stepped on.....i was number 1 on the server at the time like i am now on BZ12......Total Bitch Group can eat it.....
I don't know why tbg would ban you. they are real badmins. tbg is the shittiest server ever admin spams chat with nonsense and overall just bad place to be.