Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Rant Post about -bz- firedoc

Guy is literally a member of Banzore and breaking banzore's own rules. Literally did nothing but mortar our spawn in operation locker approximately 7:50-8:08pm EST. Another -BZ- member suggested he stop as its attacking uncap but we were literally locked to spawn, they even had a. His excuse? "They are mortaring us so im mortaring them". Excuse me, how the flying fuck do you expect us to get out of a spawn trap without using utilities? We couldn't MAV because it would get shot down in seconds of it being up before we could even get close enough to MAV his mortar. In the last 3 minutes of the game i never got to even leave spawn because the second I spawned his mortar was in my mouth. How the fuck is that allowed. How is that enjoyable. Where is the discipline? Firedoc: (all caps) "I'm Playing a very tiny sad violin song for you Theusela". If you are reading this Firedoc I hope you choke on a marble. Absolute fuckin twat....If i catch a ban for this then thats fine, just goes to prove my point of duality and the fact that members seem to be invincible but us regular players get cucked if we do anything wrong. It would give me an excuse to not have to come back as well -.-

Thank you for coming to my tilted Ted Talk

Attachments

• tenor (1).gif
    tenor (1).gif
    87.3 KB · Views: 2

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin

Do you happen to have a video of this taking place?
Unfourtunately no, but if i haven't been banned ill make sure to be recording all future gameplay on banzore servers. There seems to be a fair amount of cheaters as well lately. I had a bit of a hate nap so im less tilted. Might hop on later this evening.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Recording is the best thing you can do, just have instant replay active and if something catches your eye; shoot it our way. The large amount of hackers is most definitely attributed to the fact that its xmas and everyone has a little extra time on their hands. I've been inundated banning these last few days. Hope you continue to enjoy playing on our servers!

Recording is the best thing you can do, just have instant replay active and if something catches your eye; shoot it our way. The large amount of hackers is most definitely attributed to the fact that its xmas and everyone has a little extra time on their hands. I've been inundated banning these last few days. Hope you continue to enjoy playing on our servers!
Game is on sale again on Steam as well...

We all know firedoc is a twat with his LAW that he always shoots.. too many Angel Proteges these days..

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
When you have 3 mortars set up in spawn, 2 Cavs, 1 sniper, and 1 whiner in spawn all game long...All Game Long...that equates to 7 players not helping the rest of their team punch out of their spawn.

Sonny boy you got what came to you.

Salsa I watched that video. Hmmm my new theme song?

Why do you think you'd be banned?
Because all other servers ive been on and shit talked their members on don't take kindly to criticism and their lack of discipline for their own users and thus was banned for pointing out the obvious.
When you have 3 mortars set up in spawn, 2 Cavs, 1 sniper, and 1 whiner in spawn all game long...All Game Long...that equates to 7 players not helping the rest of their team punch out of their spawn.

Sonny boy you got what came to you.

Salsa I watched that video. Hmmm my new theme song?
at best we had 1 mortar set up in spawn the rest were outside a flag until the last 5 minutes of the game. There wasnt once a ucav that i saw flying outside so thats bullshit, and i only started "whining" when i died 5 times in a fucking row as soon as i spawned due to your bullshit. If you noticed the scoreboard i actually had 38 kills to my 19 deaths until you started mortaring uncap. I think your definition of "the entire game" is very jaded considering you only seem to pay attention to the 4 minutes before you decided to mortar uncap. I bitch about the AEK and the MLAW all the time sure, but its because they take no skill to use. However mortaring uncap to boost your kill rating? and then saying "oh hes whining" when we can literally do fuck all to even attempt to punch out of A, let alone try to retake other objectives, my guy you have an ego problem and somebody needs to slap your bitch ass back into place. You out snipe me then we can talk but until then you are a big man with a small dick that uses guns that require no skill so you can act like you are good. A 5 year old can get a kill with an AEK and a mortar. So cool.

If you were in my situation you would be bitching too. It was literally impossible to exit spawn from snow side and your team had main A and upper A site entrances locked down. There was nothing we could do, yet you mortar uncap for shit that didn't even happen.

If you have videos proving otherwise i'd love to see them. But ill be recording 1920x1080 @ 60fps and maybe even livestreaming from now on whenever playing on BZ2 so you better be on your best behavior because anything that is a blatent dick move ill be posting here from now on. We all know that you lack skill, so i wont post all the crutches you have to use to feel good but ill be sure to post your further attempts at bending the rules my guy :)

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Because all other servers ive been on and shit talked their members on don't take kindly to criticism and their lack of discipline for their own users and thus was banned for pointing out the obvious.
I've been called nearly every insult under the sun that won't get someone punished with the automatic language filter lol, shit talking is a part of gaming just don't get too carried away ya know.

Lul you should play on 7 on occasion. Spawncamping and Spawn mortar locking in op locker is the way to win. Happens literally every match of that map and you just have to find a way to beat it.

Also, complaining about even the AEK . Damn dude I have heard people called every name in the book for using mortars and ucavs but it's rare that a person whines about actual guns being too op. Guess you gotta play with repair torch and knife only to get this guy's respect lmao. Thank you, you made my day that was such a good laugh.

Theusela, you sound like a snowflake cunt. Maybe the Interwebs and online gaming isn't for you. If you want to play on a sensitive childish server, go to TBG lol.

Stonewall

Donator
Being good with a sniper is no different than being good with the AEK or other regular guns imo. All you gotta do is point and shoot. Actually, all you have to do is get 1 hit most of the time, so it's not like they're extremely hard to use. lol, Snipers are usually the most useless people in the game unless they're actually being helpful and lazing unless they're just a GOD with the sniper.

Honestly pretty much everything has its place in Battlefield. Spawn camping is shit, but it's almost inevitable in Battlefield if your team just isn't holding up like it needs to. The best thing to do is try to find a way past, or just chalk it up to a loss and get the map over quicker.

I believe H also is the key to hide the chat for when that's an issue. Very few people are helpful in it so no real loss having it off most times. It is pretty funny a lot of the time though!

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Guess what Theusela everyone here who has posted has been in that situation where they are caught behind the bottleneck of base strangulation and lived to play another game therefore I will offer a little advice. One of the key strategic mistakes in Locker and worse in Metro is acting as an individual, like a sniper, on either of these two maps because of base camp strangulation.
The key to successfully getting out of the situation is not to sit in base and act alone or not at all, but to work as a team. Key words here! Pay attention: work as a squad and communicate. In most instances the use of smoke and fighting thru it with the chance that one of your squad mates gets through is where the fun and challenge sits. If successful then you spawn on that squad mate outside of the impasse.

And as far as egos go it sounds like yours was the most bruised especially when you out right complain over an eight year old game. Bottom line it is a game, unless you comparing your life achievements to what you accomplish in a game.

You think because you are video taping me that I will change how I play think again. You have 219 hours invested in an 8 year old game and take it way too serious. I have 3852 hours in it and I have fun. I have met some great folks during that time and I look forward to playing a game or two with them, win or lose. To me it is not about the game but the friends I have made through it and I don't regret one of those many hours of play.

I honestly see only one solution to this problem, remove Firedoc and give me all of his privileges on Banzore.

I run on a simple campaign platform, free parking for everyone (women excluded) and one good scandal per month.

I hereby accept your nomination and immediate appointment.