Running list of players that need to be added to disperse

Its always full cap one way or the other except squads that used to team up and change the tide can't anymore.

K_R_O_W
Noddyyyyy - repping krow 100% of the time but not the same squad

If you disperse some high ratio players, you have to do them all and periodically update the list. Balance is really fucked up, much worse that it was before.

Relying on top players to switch to the losing team is not working. Too often I see 5-10 or so great players absolutely demolishing the other side, and no amount of "git gud" will help against those numbers. People knowingly switch to the teams with the strong players and it's a problem. In my opinion the biggest issue isn't the clans (platoons) it's the lone great players stacking. There are good eggs that will switch, sure, but not nearly enough.

I have looked over the Balancer that bZ uses (I won't link it as to prevent any exploitation of the system) and I see the problem that Neonardo has, the commands that are available for this problem are limited.

@neonardo1 I know you probably get these all day long but I have a suggestion with what is available, not everyone will be happy with this but (as you are brutally aware I'm sure) it seems there's not an option that will.

Write a script to temporarily take the top Top 20 Players This Week on the individual server(s) and add them to both the Disperse Evenly List as well as the Whitelist with identifiers B and U (Balancer, Unstacking). This would obviously need to be automated to refresh every match/day so that the top players list updates and removes any players that are no longer on that list.
1672393047665.png

I die, I get dispersed to RU. I die again I get dispersed to US. I die once more I get dispersed to RU. Manhandle me more daddy!
Adding these players to the Whitelist will mean that the only way they should get moved is when another Dispersed member joins the server, this will hopefully help with the constant switching issue AUT0MATiK laid out.

Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Some may not know of the control you can get on the balancing moves - computer generated anything can have flaws. Is balance the point? Computers are not 'random' as much as some people think they can be. Not sure of the point here, but my perspective very different. My tactics are not the norm.

I learned one of the perks of VIP membership (I don't work for banzore) is the prevention of being moved. To be a VIP, I had to save my allowance to do so. I also learned moving to the other team 'who has flags to cap' added to my enjoyment. However, along with that, it also pissed off players and it ended up being my downfall (I'm currently banned) apparently it's more acceptable to let the computer generated equalization work your team membership??

I need flags to cap when it comes to using my tactic. If my team is playing grab azz on a flag for the kills, that means other flags are available for capping. To cap my current teams flags, I must move to the other side to do so.

Kills are good, but only get 100 points for kill. A cap can mean upwards to 600 points. (neutralize, defense, cap) So, kills or caps, what is your poison? Moving to the team with the top players means nothing to me -- I move for me and me alone. At one point, investigated the good/bad/ugly of being on a squad at all, learned what I could from squad play - maybe more to learn??

On bz11, my fight ended up being with a clan who were on a squad in most cases and as others from the clan joined I ended up being 'left out'. They would move to their own squad. Fine, I learned squad play was/is not my method - based on that clans tactics. That clan didn't like the fact they couldn't keep up - with little ol' me. :) Anyway, on a squad, your members need to know 'not to spawn in and immediately start shooting/getting kills. I am ok at finding a good 'cap spot', but if someone spawns in and starts shooting up the place - I'm ded, they showed where I am at.

I learned one of the perks of VIP membership (I don't work for banzore) is the prevention of being moved. To be a VIP, I had to save my allowance to do so. I also learned moving to the other team 'who has flags to cap' added to my enjoyment. However, along with that, it also pissed off players and it ended up being my downfall (I'm currently banned) apparently it's more acceptable to let the computer generated equalization work your team membership??
You got caught exploiting the VIP perks to game the system. We're talking about players so good that when they get together they essentially break the game and wreck the fun for others on bZ1 only (the server of beautiful champions... and the only server where Dispersement is active.)

This is not the same.

However your scenario perfectly outlines a problem that my proposal would also fix.

You got caught exploiting the VIP perks to game the system. We're talking about players so good that when they get together they essentially break the game and wreck the fun for others on bZ1 only (the server of beautiful champions... and the only server where Dispersement is active.)

This is not the same.

However your scenario perfectly outlines a problem that my proposal would also fix.
An unfounded claim... 'Got caught' at something I did not know was something to be caught at/of/with - am certainly game for any fix as I was not privy to the fact that something was to be exploited from being a VIP - the priv is exploit in itself and is used by those players you speak of - not all of them are as good as portrayed or seems - some use it to 'team up for the win' where is the exploit??

I saw the top of the leaderboard spring of 2021 and got to the number 1 spot "by myself" with no VIP use. Then learned from the clan of the use be it it's use or it's 'added points' when they couldn't figure out how I had got number 1 above them. I didn't know until the 'top players' pointed it out to me. Who knew, I didn't before the 'catch' - other than by those you mention who ran to leaderboard until I learned from them. Computer/scripting control is not all inclusive.

Last edited:
I've said this 100's of times in a ton of forums, so .. but why isn't the game balanced by flag cap points. Say if 20 people on a full server have high flag cap points, those are the people that get divided. Or put all the high flag cap point guys on one side when the disperse list is on other side. Im telling you, the real good guys, and i dont care who you are, start failing when they run against opposition. A bigger problem than a few of the "good" guys playing is flag capture. Typically its one side getting the flags, and one side isnt. Pretty sure most would agree with that. I've seen games where one side was stacked but lost or won by only a few points because the other team pounded flags. Flags are king. KDR is usually from farming with almost no flag points. (yes some arn;'t i know i know) How a game mode based on flag capture ignores flag cap points is WAY way out there man. Mind Blown. I got another idea. Can you raise flag cap points? Maybe if people got SHIT TONS for caping flags, more would do it?

Is there an update on the data? Or is it still to soon? From the posts it seems not many like the change. Capping 3 flags dieing and being sent to the other team to do it again then being swapped again is getting old. I have been playing 1.5 more now since I can stay with my squad and not being swapped all the time. We might be getting slaughtered by MVP guys but at least we could stay in a squad and try together. Way more fun. Instead of 2 on one side and 1 on the other in BZ1.

I've said this 100's of times in a ton of forums, so .. but why isn't the game balanced by flag cap points. Say if 20 people on a full server have high flag cap points, those are the people that get divided. Or put all the high flag cap point guys on one side when the disperse list is on other side. Im telling you, the real good guys, and i dont care who you are, start failing when they run against opposition. A bigger problem than a few of the "good" guys playing is flag capture. Typically its one side getting the flags, and one side isnt. Pretty sure most would agree with that. I've seen games where one side was stacked but lost or won by only a few points because the other team pounded flags. Flags are king. KDR is usually from farming with almost no flag points. (yes some arn;'t i know i know) How a game mode based on flag capture ignores flag cap points is WAY way out there man. Mind Blown. I got another idea. Can you raise flag cap points? Maybe if people got SHIT TONS for caping flags, more would do it?

Or maybe just play for fun and fuck the points. It's not like you get anything for getting a lot of points.

I used to play tournaments back in my BF2 days and that was for CA$H not some meaningless points. Since then this game for me is about fun, laughing at the chats, and just chilling out!

Lol always someone has to bitch because they lose and can't play a competitive game.. This game is 9 years old, if you can't understand how to get good in it, go back to fortnite. These threads must be so annoying to Neo and us gamers who actually play as a squad..

It's not hard to win with a decent squad, so go out and find some players to fight with rather than come here and cry to Neo trying to get us all to feel bad for your sorry ass.

Now.. As for the balance, its a joke. Y'all complain and cry teams not fair.. I got sick of it in game and told the crying babies smoke and push on Metro..they complained asking me to hold their hands..
So, I assisted to losing team on metro, Ripesnipe followed.. We teamed up, smoked Alley (not one enemy there) ran all the way to A and ended up capturing all the flags.. mind you this was ALL Capped and full server on BZ 2.

Another example, people crying on Golf.. We was on losing team the American side.. I directed which flags to capture and MY SQ ended up taking the strategic flags and our team ended up winning from a 400 point deficit... it's honestly not hard to turn the game around, so go find yourself some gaming buddies and change the dynamic of the battlefield.. Put ya fucking purses down.

As for Krow, he sucks when his hacks are off.

Educational video on trying to "balance" people.

Back