Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Seige ~ Chopper whores

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
173:0 k/d is kind of skeezy and suspicious. At the least if the guy is really this good then it's poor sportsmanship to farm everyone else for kills.

Last edited:
I recently started taking down C so I could get the boat and found the choppa whores don't like this at all --- Take C down get the boat and see what they can do.. Hahahaha :) The numbas like above dwindle to nothing -- whores know C outta the way is a thorn for their K/D. Get rid of the Choppa whores with your own skill on Shanghai. :) I believe it was a choppa whore who wanted to get rid of me.

Last edited:
Anybody brave enough to take down C and suffer the wrath? Take down C - neutralize other flags then cap and you can catch that score easily with 50 caps. 50 is a piece of cake. If you defending C while it is up and they have a Choppa Whore, you are fish in a barrel. Take C down (especially if you on bz11) :):):):)

Last edited:
If C becomes a major outpost for the other side then yes, I take it down regardless of the cost. The chopper whores simply require a squad that will go all in on anti-air missiles and mines. That squares them away pretty quick...and then THEY take down C! :p
Yes, I have many times used !assist to help out when folks, multiple squads were grouping up there trying to defend. It got to where !assist wouldn't work because the newbies didn't understand 'other methods' and would get up top C to try to play grabb azz with the K/D choppa whores. ROF clan taught me of the !move command when assist wouldn't work - then they claimed I would use it to get to the winning team, but would fail to mention I was capping flags to help the newbies and the team moved/assisted won due to flag caps. I started taking the damn building down the last few months of play and just so happened a ROF member liked using the choppa to work kills (and his personal K/D) -- I have been banned since November because of a lie. I would still take down C - kids don't understand adjustment of tactics and techniques to 'enjoy' other methods of play. Caps is my way.

Speaking of Seige and Chopper Whores - I did not fly, however, I worked to figure how to deal with them for my teams - I've mentioned it above. When I figured it out, however, the choppa flying losers on BZ11 hated me so. -- Some of them, when they'd log in and see I was playing, would quit and leave. HAHAHAHHA.... Lucky for them I can't piss in their Wheaties at the moment. If you play BZ11 and a choppa whore is around -- take C down! They are transparent - they will leave ya'll to be able to play. Most choppa whores are after the k/d of the fishes in the barrel top of C. Do you like being a fish in the barrel and don't fly?? Choppa whores laugh at you - teaming up on C to allow for their K/D stat padding.

Not speaking about the 'unbalancing' which happens all the time, I got banned for trying to help the lower scoring teams.

However, Ya'll take the tower down and pizz in the choppa whore wheeties. If you up in the tower and the choppa killing you, you like to die?? They love the K/D stat padding when you are there to hop around and play choppa grab azz on top of C. Makes no difference the unbalance -- you can take control!

A great place to test the theory is on BZ11 -- When Choppa Whore L0uisChipher is flying, take the tower down and watch her leave. I did it a dozen times just to see it happen, but now that I've said it, she might stay around a little to not look so obvious. Choppa Whores hate the tower on Shanghai to be taken down, it message with their ability to shoot fish in a barrel and work their stat padding

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
A great place to test the theory is on BZ11 -- When Choppa Whore L0uisChipher is flying, take the tower down and watch her leave. I did it a dozen times just to see it happen, but now that I've said it, she might stay around a little to not look so obvious. Choppa Whores hate the tower on Shanghai to be taken down, it message with their ability to shoot fish in a barrel and work their stat padding

Concur. I've also seen chopper whores vacate Siege right after the tower is taken down. Sometimes though you do get that delicious moment when they whine like bitches about something that is literally built into the gameplay. That's always nice! Their tears make my tomato soup taste better!

Concur. I've also seen chopper whores vacate Siege right after the tower is taken down. Sometimes though you do get that delicious moment when they whine like bitches about something that is literally built into the gameplay. That's always nice! Their tears make my tomato soup taste better!
No Doubt! After my 'forced' vacation, I've found some of the "Who" to 'shout out to' in the game. My K is broken, I use the J and will change up a regular shout out I use. I tend to say (on Siege) "Get and Keep 3 to make 'em bleeeeeeeeed" -- I've a new one for Choppa Whores now -- will unveil if they'd get off the EZ button azzes and let me play.