Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Seige ~ Chopper whores

ATC71_GET_OUT.jpg

And, you don't want to even try to enter the choppa with this choppa whore...

Cuz I luv messin with spellin teachers

A great place to test the theory is on BZ11 -- When Choppa Whore L0uisChipher is flying, take the tower down and watch her leave. I did it a dozen times just to see it happen, but now that I've said it, she might stay around a little to not look so obvious. Choppa Whores hate the tower on Shanghai to be taken down, it message with their ability to shoot fish in a barrel and work their stat padding
speak for yourself... as a heli whore myself i prefer the tower to be down but ill take it either way it doesnt stun my ability at all

It goes beyond "git gud". I'm not a great player but I am an experienced one, and one who PTFO, but games have been so lopsided the last year with all the noobs. One frag farmer in a chopper against a team of noobs makes it impossible even for the experienced players because you have no support in trying to take that chopper down. Anyway, a kill limit is a stupid idea, but maybe team-switching that farmer every 50 or 60 kills would help to balance the game. If he's just there to pad his stats and is doing it well, he shouldn't care which team he's on anyway, plus if 162-0, switching teams would at least get him out of that vehicle for a few seconds.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
@LordTomBrady @The0bamessiah @bfplayer-Chat @Sabretooth-Ninja what banzore conspiracy theories do you believe in?>

I personally believe the conspiracy theory that @FluffMuffin94 is in real life none other than Brad Pitt.

See, in 1994 Brad Pitt made Legends of the Fall and Fluffy's handle has "94" in it so there's a clue.

Then there's this epic scene from the movie...

And isn't that Fluffy's style?

And in this clever bit of public deception we see Fluffy/Brad obviously displaying the motorcycle skills he later put to good use in the infamous March 14, 2022 battle of Silk Road on bZ #1 where he road killed eighteen noobs while sipping an espresso!

Clearly, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, Fluffy is indeed Brad Pitt. I rest my case. :cool:

It goes beyond "git gud". I'm not a great player but I am an experienced one, and one who PTFO, but games have been so lopsided the last year with all the noobs. One frag farmer in a chopper against a team of noobs makes it impossible even for the experienced players because you have no support in trying to take that chopper down. Anyway, a kill limit is a stupid idea, but maybe team-switching that farmer every 50 or 60 kills would help to balance the game. If he's just there to pad his stats and is doing it well, he shouldn't care which team he's on anyway, plus if 162-0, switching teams would at least get him out of that vehicle for a few seconds.
Absoposolutely! However, I figured the way around choppa whores on BZ11 and pissed off 'every choppa whore'. TAKE THE TOWER DOWN, they hated it! However, my mistake was, not knowing the 'admin relationships' of the choppa whores on this map. They created a 'conspiracy' stating I would switch to winning team 'every single time' -- created a libel right here on banzore. No way to prove my 'move to cap' agenda. If a choppa whore on the map is farming kills -- TAKE THE TOWER DOWN. Admins couldn't and didn't prove the ban reason. Nor even try to understand my defense against ban with all the evidence I posted so eaziest thing to do was ban. They claimed "eye bleeeeeeed" poor bb. Just simply blame it on 'Admin prerogative'. Now it's there for all to see. Ez button, choppa whore admin knew it.

speak for yourself... as a heli whore myself i prefer the tower to be down but ill take it either way it doesnt stun my ability at all
Wow, NotKermi -- your total 41 kills from a choppa on BZ11 is eskeeeeeeeery --- EV-RY-BOT-T Hide!!!!! (Howeva, TAKE THE TOWER DOWN!) :)

Absoposolutely! However, I figured the way around choppa whores on BZ11 and pissed off 'every choppa whore'. TAKE THE TOWER DOWN, they hated it! However, my mistake was, not knowing the 'admin relationships' of the choppa whores on this map. They created a 'conspiracy' stating I would switch to winning team 'every single time' -- created a libel right here on banzore. No way to prove my 'move to cap' agenda. If a choppa whore on the map is farming kills -- TAKE THE TOWER DOWN. Admins couldn't and didn't prove the ban reason. Nor even try to understand my defense against ban with all the evidence I posted so eaziest thing to do was ban. They claimed "eye bleeeeeeed" poor bb. Just simply blame it on 'Admin prerogative'. Now it's there for all to see. Ez button, choppa whore admin knew it.
IMG_6354.JPG

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
It's simple. Don't play siege. It's the worst map in the game. The only good thing about the map is that it attracts a lot of the autists so I don't have to play with them on other maps.

Imagine farming noobs in a chopper on siege and thinking you're good at helicopters :rolleyes: Or worse, others believing you're good.