Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Shout-out to the Team Players

I've been critical lately of the players in the community that I recognize as farmers and don't add any value to the game. I used to play quake well after it had faded from popularity and we had a very small community competing regularly on a few servers. We'd play one or two maps and for team games we'd always pick captains to keep the competition interesting. I've noticed a trend in BF4 where there are close games during primetime, but during off-peak it's usually one sided and I don't think people will stick around the community if it keeps up. I find that players improve the most when there is balance and one thing I know from experience is you never get any better if you're always on the winning team.

So I'd like to give a shout-out to the players I've observed who are team players or will switch to the losing team for a challenge and I encourage others do to the same.

Before I do I'd like to apologize to Angel of Metal for lashing out at her last night, I've played with Angel quite a bit in the past and I know she likes to be in a large squad because it's about the social experience and not stacking the server.

Team Players I know:

xBlastFTPastx - You're usually leading a squad, capping points, and pushing the opposing team. You'll also encourage/remind the team about flag taking and sometimes a kick in the ass is what's needed.

Beagle745 - Tends to be on the weaker team and goes after the vehicle whores, we need more players like him as a counter.

HeyDudeJoe - I've seen Joe's play style change over the years and these days when he does play, it is for the team.

OKNewPlan

Donator
Tusk and Angel are some of the people I hear about but never have the pleasure of playing with because I'm on the other side of the world. I can't play during primetime because that's way too early/late for me.

Good to hear some solid people are keeping the game strong as I'm trying to organize mainly Russian and Chinese players in my teams while you're all sleeping.

as far as a team game, that ship already sailed, a few years ago.
I think it's more team than ever, save for the occasional 20-year old only child that hops in from time to time.

When I was playing years ago (albeit not much) there was nowhere near the level of teamplay that I see here or on the server I played on previous. But I was a filthy casual back then, so my experiences were limited.

I've been critical lately of the players in the community that I recognize as farmers and don't add any value to the game. I used to play quake well after it had faded from popularity and we had a very small community competing regularly on a few servers. We'd play one or two maps and for team games we'd always pick captains to keep the competition interesting. I've noticed a trend in BF4 where there are close games during primetime, but during off-peak it's usually one sided and I don't think people will stick around the community if it keeps up. I find that players improve the most when there is balance and one thing I know from experience is you never get any better if you're always on the winning team.

So I'd like to give a shout-out to the players I've observed who are team players or will switch to the losing team for a challenge and I encourage others do to the same.

Before I do I'd like to apologize to Angel of Metal for lashing out at her last night, I've played with Angel quite a bit in the past and I know she likes to be in a large squad because it's about the social experience and not stacking the server.

Team Players I know:

xBlastFTPastx - You're usually leading a squad, capping points, and pushing the opposing team. You'll also encourage/remind the team about flag taking and sometimes a kick in the ass is what's needed.

Beagle745 - Tends to be on the weaker team and goes after the vehicle whores, we need more players like him as a counter.

HeyDudeJoe - I've seen Joe's play style change over the years and these days when he does play, it is for the team.
I agree with everything you said bro (except the being mean to Angel part haha). Just want to share a couple of the things that changed the entire way I play the game:

1.) I became a donator. It REALLY sucks working so hard for your team just to get switched near the end and end up losing the game, because of the switch protection of VIP I actually feel MORE obligated to !assist the losing team. If you are not a VIP I don't think you should feel as obligated to assist since who knows how many times you had to take a loss just due to the server switching you. I expect more from other VIP players and I would like to see more of us assisting; I've seen a lot of VIP lately joining a game and immediately using the /moveme command to switch to the winning team which I think is not very cool. Like @Tusk said if we stack or farm too hard and make the game not fun for new players who is going to be left to play with us?

2.) Joined the Discord and started using Squad VOIP. The game actually becomes way more fun and team-oriented when the people you are playing with become more than just names on a scoreboard. It makes you want to push harder and focus on helping those around you; plus most people who play here are pretty cool which is a bonus, I really recommend everyone try it.

3.) Found the thing about the game I like the most. For me it's squad play, I love being a squad leader and reviving/repairing/giving orders/taking flags etc... Some people like vehicles, others like to be on foot, hell some people like to sit back with a beer and UCAV the whole match. What makes this game so great is there is so much room to find something that you really like to do, once you've done that then learn what others are into and get them to help you. For example: everyone seems to hate UCAVers but when USMC_Mike or LawDogg are on my team I try to point out pesky snipers I can't reach for them to UCAV, it legitimately helps the team a great deal having help like that.

Also, it's a competitve game and sometimes you say shit you don't mean we've all done it. All you can do is apologize and try not to do it again, hell one time I had to send a message to @Serlosealot and @Silent_Killa apologizing for going a bit far with the trash talk and now we are buds. It's a pleasure to play with all y'all and I hope we can keep doing it before EA's shareholders demand they close Battlelog (who knows how much those databases cost them) and we lose it all :(

lol so tusk speaks.. Yeah I seen the screen shots of you going after Angel.. Kinda pathetic Tusk.. It makes you and JL more of a bitch.. At the end of the day, I don't mind you Tusk, you're a great little bird pilot, so no bad blood here..

I get along with everyone just about, I play for fun and PTFO. But let me remind you, you going to lip to me, you'll get it back ten fold.. At the end of the day its all jokes and I'm over it.. I got bigger fish to catch and fry ;)

And yes, blast, we did have tension at the start, but I don't mind playing with you and I've put that shit behind me. See y'all on tonight, Cheers. :)

Last edited:
Man i love how everyone is geting good at this game, dont wanna disrespect anyone but when i play against people who is better than me and thats make the gameplay wonderful, snipers who shot me out at 500meters, people who can towd me 1km away its so fucking awesome. I really hope people get good enough to kill me in everyway possible

PrZZZ

Donator
dudes talks about team playing but literally never caps any flags just fly's around in his bird and if you kill him he take the jet and ram you, another thing i don't like is wen your suspicious friend JL is spectating for you and giving away position in discord bro honestly your not that great for this community you and that sketch ball wont sweet talk me whit ( look i did this for the community bs dude)

why don't you write what you said to angel next time say it to me looser

amiclg

Donator
I've noticed a lot of farming in the last few months. So I apricate it when people move around to balance out the game. It's honestly far more fun for me and many others when rounds end with 60 tokens or less vs 600+.

I'll vehicle whore the boat on the loosing team and its pretty fun having all the air vehicles trying to kill me while I attempt to TV missile them down.

I've noticed a lot of farming in the last few months. So I apricate it when people move around to balance out the game. It's honestly far more fun for me and many others when rounds end with 60 tokens or less vs 600+.

I'll vehicle whore the boat on the loosing team and its pretty fun having all the air vehicles trying to kill me while I attempt to TV missile them down.
Shaddap, try to TV me, no balls

Man i love how everyone is geting good at this game, dont wanna disrespect anyone but when i play against people who is better than me and thats make the gameplay wonderful, snipers who shot me out at 500meters, people who can towd me 1km away its so fucking awesome. I really hope people get good enough to kill me in everyway possible
gonna ucav the shit out of you