Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Shout-out to the Team Players

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
And here's to all the guys who spawn on me or my beacon and realize what an awesome fucking sniping spot I have and are then courteous enough to move away from my pos before firing their rockets. ;)

Happy Thanksgiving, you Righteous Dudes! :)

While we're at it, fuck all you motherfuckers who spawn on me or my beacon and realize what an awesome fucking sniping spot I have and then go ahead and fire your rockets from my pos alerting the enemy to a place that took me four tries and six minutes to get into.

Hope you fucking choke to death on a turkey bone. You deserve it. ;)

Anyone else do this? After every death, i hit m to see which map I should spawn at to be the most help OR if I see a flag starting to blink, and then spawn? I say this, because I really think most people don’t do that. On the same subject so to speak or you like me and likely confused when you see a flag blinking being taken over and your teammates running away from it while you’re running to it and you think what the F lol

It was fun playing with Doc in my squad tonight for a round or 2, and JTF was there, and .........
BF4 physics kicked in that round, I was a medic(SL) full health, running towards a flag, "tripped" over a rock, died....
Didnt fall, just fell over a rock in the creek...

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
"Blaming the Game" is my favorite!

The run-n-gun clowns complain about air and boat maps.

The chopper and jet whores complain about infantry maps.

Me, if I'm not buzzing after my noontime cup of Scotch then the reason I'm getting zotted all over the place is because I suck at whatever I was trying to do. ;)

Memo to some of those reading this: It's called honesty. Try it sometime! :)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
my noontime cup of Scotch

That was rhetorical. The last week I've been drinking 1889 Royal Brandy.

Product Highlights
California - Crafted from the finest grapes in the honor of Italian nobility, this rich brandy is copper in color with aromas of caramel. A soft entry and a dry light body that gives way to a smooth yet warm finish. Enjoy straight, on the rocks, or with your favorite mixer

I was actually at Total Wine to pick up something a tad tonier for the holiday and this was recommended to me by one of the associates and at about 1/10th the price of what I was there for.

While they say the flavor is more caramel I'm picking it up as more of a vanilla.

Reminiscent of Jonah's Curse, a spiced rum with a very forward aroma and taste of vanilla.

That was rhetorical. The last week I've been drinking 1889 Royal Brandy.

Product Highlights
California - Crafted from the finest grapes in the honor of Italian nobility, this rich brandy is copper in color with aromas of caramel. A soft entry and a dry light body that gives way to a smooth yet warm finish. Enjoy straight, on the rocks, or with your favorite mixer

I was actually at Total Wine to pick up something a tad tonier for the holiday and this was recommended to me by one of the associates and at about 1/10th the price of what I was there for.

While they say the flavor is more caramel I'm picking it up as more of a vanilla.

Reminiscent of Jonah's Curse, a spiced rum with a very forward aroma and taste of vanilla.

Do you like Gin? Dis is purrty good