Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Sioux False Accusation.

Hey guys, I'm new to the forums so forgive me if I'm posting in the incorrect place. Anyhow, let's get down to business. I'm just playing the game today on your 24/7 metro/pearl/locker hardcore server and enjoying myself until out of nowhere, sioux accuses me of hacking in the chat. He (or she) said that they were led to the conclusion that I must be hacking because I went 20-1 at first (on Locker), and then started to deteriorate from then on out. They said something along the lines of "I have footage of you cheating. Enjoy your ban". In the end, I went 44 - 15 or something like that I think. It's not important.

What I think may be a reason he (or she) was led to the conclusion that I was cheating is because I was pieing corners, getting lots of headshots, and generally getting lucky (at least, at the beginning). I was using my head, map knowledge, and skill to a degree that I have admittedly never done on BF4 (PC) before, and it paid off. (I've only been playing on BF4 PC for the past couple of days, although, I have hundreds of hours on PS4 battlefield) I felt proud of that, and I think I should be proud of that. Although, out of nowhere, I get accused of something that I find utterly despicable. I encourage Sioux to submit the footage, because it's something I'm proud of, but this is just obnoxious. That is the whole point of my posting on this forum, false accusations. (especially from Sioux) From what I've seen in the chats, they are known to throw around accusations that players are cheating lightly. This kind of behavior is absolutely ludicrous, hacking accusations should not be tossed carelessly. I will not go into my morals on cheating, but just know that I find it despicable. So when I get accused of doing something I would never do, that irritates me.

Anyhow, I love your servers and I love that y'all have a forum dedicated to banning cheaters. Although, I do believe that Sioux is abusing this privilege and I think it shouldn't go unrecognized. I know how tricky ESPs can be to detect, and I also recognize the fact that I am an anonymous entity. If to whom it may concern would desire, I can start recording every match I play on the server until y'all can be convinced that I'm simply using the skills I have acquired from playing the game over the years. I love your servers, they're all that I play, so I hate the thought of someone like me getting robbed out of 20$ for a completely false accusation.

Thanks for everything!
-Carter

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
It's pretty common for people to hackusate in the heat of the moment. No video evidence has been posted regarding you and if any were to be posted it'd be thoroughly reviewed before dropping the hammer.

Basically, you have nothing to worry about if you're not cheating :)

It's pretty common for people to hackusate in the heat of the moment. No video evidence has been posted regarding you and if any were to be posted it'd be thoroughly reviewed before dropping the hammer.

Basically, you have nothing to worry about if you're not cheating :)

Thank you for keeping an outstanding game and an outstanding server alive! I look forward to keep playing on it and am fortunate to have came across your community!

I apologized to him in chat here on this site. I will keep my opinions to myself in the future and just post any evidence and let that do the talking. Sorry for any trouble it caused...

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I apologized to him in chat here on this site. I will keep my opinions to myself in the future and just post any evidence and let that do the talking. Sorry for any trouble it caused...

No worries. Like I said before, in the heat of the moment people get really into it and most of the time both sides are fine after a cooldown :)

No harm no foul here on either side.