Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Some of us still play BF4 on Metro

Please check the logs, bans were issued when it was like 6v6, look at their kdr....
34 - 26 could be hacks, sure... but for Gods sake, why ban when the server has like 6-10 people in it? Now my fav server is dead. Yeah- I'm all bent about it, and I'm sure you'll tell me to stick it up my ass...
If you dont want to have a metro server anymore fine, but quit bring "Queen Justice" down when there's like 8 people in the server!! I streams stats right? Let them get themselves banned ffs!!
... whatever... that was BS Princess and you know it.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
i told you how i felt and how our rules go many times over now. as i said, sorry not sorry. if someone is hacking they deserve a ban no matter how many players YOU want in the server or not. we care about our servers and our players here which is why we're so vigilant with suspicious people. do you not realize that when there's someone using hacks it empties out the server??? of course you have a right to your opinion and if you don't feel what was done is right yeah, voice it but this is ridiculous. you complained in the server then came to me on teamspeak about it and now here. and "queen justice" really? i'm DONE explaining myself to you.

Look at Wes. He reminds me of Johnny Tyler in Tombstone. Not only did he put his concerns in a demanding manner, but he was insulting too. Sniff, sniff. Little baby Frank has grievances and he's willing to throw an internet tantrum. I bet he throws his cornflakes at breakfast this morning. Little baby Frank needs to be grounded to his room with no TV for a week. Waaaa, baby Frank, waaaa.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
Frag...I've known you in our servers for quite some time and I am surprised with your comments and actions regarding our stance with cheaters/hackers. It really doesn't matter how many people are in the server, whether it be 1v1 or 32v32... either way we will do our due diligence and get rid of said person that is disrupting OUR servers. This time you don't agree with Princess regarding her prominent Administrative actions, but any other time you don't say or voice your opinion when we are doing what needs to be done to ensure a good gaming experience/environment not just for you, but for EVERYONE?!

Be thankful she was proactive and took care of the person before it really got out of hand, and as far as your demeaning comments to Princess...may I suggest you step back and eat a little humble pie because if it were any other Admin, they may not have been so lenient with you, including myself. Disrespecting one of our Admins just because you don't agree with them doing their job and policing the servers does NOT give you the right to berate and be disrespectful to them no matter what your feelings may be. May I suggest you act more like an adult than a spoiled child who didn't get his way and be grateful for the actions taken regarding this whole situation.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback. And sorry for how I came across. I've know for a long time that sarcasm doesn't translate well into text. Now I know that frustrated venting with folks I've been playing with for years can also come across all wrong. I was wrong to think we had any repoire, I am truly sorry. Please accept my apologizes with the confidence it wont happen again.