Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Still Getting Killed in Action / Autobalanced

I'm still getting killed in action then auto balanced mid round. I haven't used the moveme command recently - Source banzore.com/bf4-stats/index.php?p=chat&cp=1&r=logDate&o=DESC&sid=7&q=mudship

It still happens once every few games for me, but it appears as though there is no record of autobalancing in your logs according to admins who looked into this last time.

Anything I can do on my end to prevent this from happening please let me know, thank you for your help.

Attachments

• Screenshot (202).png
    Screenshot (202).png
    2 MB · Views: 11

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
The balancer doesn't kill you. That's a game bug. Happens to all of us from time to time too.

If you get moved, that could just be coincidental if the teams are unbalanced. We can't disable/stop the built in balancer from EA.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Thatta boy

I am not convinced that is the random EA thing, tonight its every 2 minutes or so, KIA and team switched or just KIA. This new behavior on hardcore rush began last thursday or Friday.

Last edited:
I asked an admin from TBG and he said it wasn't going on there, I played on BZ #3 I think it was the other night and it wasn't going on there. I wonder if it is just specific to the rush server for some reason.

It was all day yesterday Neonardo. At least 10 times for me, and extremely frustrating. Both on server 2 & 7. Many, many complaints in chat from other players it was happening to as well, so I figured a server reboot would have fixed it by now. This is far from normal EA hiccups.

Sometimes it would move me, about half the time I was still on the same team. People driving APCs, flying jets etc boom KIA.

There are a lot of people in #7 complaining about this over the last 3 days - I told them to post it here but most don't bother. I think server pop is suffering. People are saying they are getting balanced like 10 times in a single match including some VIP players. Hasn't happened to me though (maybe because I have slightly altered permissions?)

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I am not convinced that is the random EA thing, tonight its every 2 minutes or so, KIA and team switched or just KIA. This new behavior on hardcore rush began last thursday or Friday.

It was all day yesterday Neonardo. At least 10 times for me, and extremely frustrating. Both on server 2 & 7. Many, many complaints in chat from other players it was happening to as well, so I figured a server reboot would have fixed it by now. This is far from normal EA hiccups.

Sometimes it would move me, about half the time I was still on the same team. People driving APCs, flying jets etc boom KIA.

There are a lot of people in #7 complaining about this over the last 3 days - I told them to post it here but most don't bother. I think server pop is suffering. People are saying they are getting balanced like 10 times in a single match including some VIP players. Hasn't happened to me though (maybe because I have slightly altered permissions?)

Still happening last night. Very frustrating to play like this...

I'm still not able to find the cause of this. The only balancers we have are essentially off. They have an unstacking feature that can kill/move people in the middle of the round and we've never had it set to kill, only move on death, but regardless that's all turned off now anyway.

Does it happen all during one round, or in back to back rounds all day/night? Is there anything on-screen besides just killed in action?

If the kill came from one of our admin utilities there would always be a message of some sort in game as to why you were killed, not just the KIA.

I happens every time I play on hardcore Rush since last thursday or Friday, like clockwork every 2 - 3 minutes or so, sometimes balanced (with VIP), sometimes not. No other admin message. Haven't been playing their much due to this. It was happening to other players in my squad as well.

on 11/8 it or something seemed to crash the server, dunno if that helps

Last edited:

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
I happens every time I play on hardcore Rush since last thursday or Friday, like clockwork every 2 - 3 minutes or so, sometimes balanced (with VIP), sometimes not. No other admin message. Haven't been playing their much due to this. It was happening to other players in my squad as well.

Since it happens to you consistently it'd be helpful if you could help me debug it. If you can get on tonight and we can catch it happening I might can identify what's doing it, if it's anything within our control.

tried just now
401 KIA
415 SIOUX SAID THEY KIA
419 KIA teamswitched
433 KIA
438 KIA teamswitched
442 KIA teamswitched
444 KIA teamswitched

be back in a couple of hours