Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Team switching,

Hey guys, really enjoy your servers, quick question. do you allow team switching on your bf4 servers? I see a couple people doing it constantly. I have had servers since back in the delta force days, and alot of folks ban for that. thanks so much.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
Hey guys, really enjoy your servers, quick question. do you allow team switching on your bf4 servers? I see a couple people doing it constantly. I have had servers since back in the delta force days, and alot of folks ban for that. thanks so much.

You mean using the in game switch button? Yeah unless the balancer blocks it.

RazorBites

Donator

You really don't like me doing it aye buddy oh well BF4 is full of annoyances ppl deal with Hackers, mountain Glitches, and team killers, !Moveme is just a VIP Perk Friend, support the servers with a $ donation like I do

Love Lollypop80 :)

agreed there are a ton, if thats a vip thing cool , i have been out of the loop for awhile. all i know is that it used to be a banable offence everywhere. most people just take the L. and go down with their team. that is why i asked about it.

neonardo1

Staff member
Senior Admin
-bZ- Member
agreed there are a ton, if thats a vip thing cool , i have been out of the loop for awhile. all i know is that it used to be a banable offence everywhere. most people just take the L. and go down with their team. that is why i asked about it.

It's a VIP feature (!moveme command). People aren't supposed to abuse it for the wins and most don't. I wouldn't doubt if a few do though.

It's a VIP feature (!moveme command). People aren't supposed to abuse it for the wins and most don't. I wouldn't doubt if a few do though.
I haven’t seen anyone abuse it terribly yet. There’s always a few people who are stat monkeys and want perfect win loss, but mostly we use it to play with friends or other BZ members. It’s a really helpful command for chat

To be honest, I frequently swap teams at any time of the game (even last few min). If I am playing with people I don't know and I see a buddy join onto the other team I'll swap over to his squad no matter what time it is. It frequently means I swap to the losing team due to leavers letting my friend join, but who cares if ya lose or not. I'm more concerned about being squaded with friends. That's just the reason I do it if it helps.

RazorBites

Donator
I swap normally when c is taken on lockers, or a see some ppl I know, like my mav buddy, but yeah mainly for c flag the Tower is All mine its the best place to fire frags down on ppl :) also its no fun being base raped for 20min I do prefer the winning team Maybe a Nuke Option would help that I see a few ask. but not like WHG there's is to long 30- 50seconds it ruins the game makes it goes on forever and the pro's change side anyway and base rape starts again then repeats the Horror! its the reason I play BZ and Love it.