Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The Game Police

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
What is the damage with these self-appointed Game Police lately?

Yesterday I get griefed and tk'd by some assclowns while I'm trying to kill Fluffy with the AA on Caspian (Fluffy 100% owned me).

And then I was on this map when this happened to Fluffy and I witnessed the chat:

These assholes were PROUD of themselves for tk'ng their own AA!!

Is it the fluoride in the water? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
@FluffMuffin94 You were killin' it with the attack heli on Caspian yesterday. That's a hell of a technique you have and one of these days I hope to figure out an angle to beating it. ;)
Use 20mm don't even bother with lock ons. Burst fire and drive towards the heli. It makes it much harder for them to avoid you and easier to avoid tv missiles. Volume of fire is your friend.

Tking the AA/Tank/Armor in any round, is bad.
What is worse is a player in the AA, hiding out in the uncap, not advancing or helping their team with aircraft.
Once the enemy realizes this they can hold a certain line with attacking aircraft, with the AA not advancing, a skilled pilot can pick off armor and other targets rather easily.
Look guys I went 31 and 0 in the AA, we lost by 300tics, but my KDR is on the rise.
LMFAO

At least I leave the base with the AA, Fluff.
I mean how much skill does it take in the AA to hide in a place you are almost untouchable to the enemy, an not really a huge help to your team, hiding there.
But people that mainly do it, will state its in the rules, and they are right.
Just because you are free game firing from the uncap, doesnt mean, they can get to you. Which is a little unbalanced for both sides, but virtual war, is hell.
Then its really about point/vehicle farming, with no goal of helping your team...
KDR is king for some.

What is the damage with these self-appointed Game Police lately?

Yesterday I get griefed and tk'd by some assclowns while I'm trying to kill Fluffy with the AA on Caspian (Fluffy 100% owned me).

And then I was on this map when this happened to Fluffy and I witnessed the chat:

These assholes were PROUD of themselves for tk'ng their own AA!!

Is it the fluoride in the water? :rolleyes:
I wouldn’t be surprised if they are trolls or console converts XD. There are so many Hardcore DICE/EA “no rules” Servers that this behavior is pretty common on consoles.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I mean how much skill does it take in the AA to hide in a place you are almost untouchable to the enemy, an not really a huge help to your team, hiding there.
But people that mainly do it, will state its in the rules, and they are right.
Just because you are free game firing from the uncap, doesnt mean, they can get to you. Which is a little unbalanced for both sides, but virtual war, is hell.
Then its really about point/vehicle farming, with no goal of helping your team...
KDR is king for some.

You are wrong on all points.

Ask anyone who has playtime on bZ1, I can kill the enemy AA no matter where it is. So can other players.

There is no reason discussing any of the other topics because it comes down to strategy. It is a matter of opinion. And when it comes down to it, I trust my own experience rather than your (in)experience (read: malding).

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
The aa is one of the most powerful pieces of armor in the game. The reason I stopped playing vehicles is because people are such dongs about it. You want to engage the air vehicles and even be aggressive against tanks, but now you have 5 douche bags trying to c4 you constantly along with one douchebag on your own team doing the same. Used to be one the better AA players and just didn't feel like dealing with it. It's not kd. The aa is a fucking powerhouse. And zunis all the way. Lock ons are low skill and there's so much more you can get

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

Let's see you play AA against Fluffy in the attack heli then get back to me with how your tactic works.

Also, when I play the AA I play it as anti-aircraft (not as a tank) and it's not necessarily about getting kills but about disrupting the enemy air assets, denying them airspace, and generally being a pain in their ass. Oh, and I ALWAYS kill the C130 which saves my team on the ground. There's times I'm so quick to kill the C130 that the enemy team stops using it and I don't get any kills from it.

If you don't think my strategy is valid then you need to spectate me sometime and see how often I get marked by the enemy commander. Also, there's been a few rounds now where I've killed more C4 jihadis trying to kill me than I killed aircraft.

I'm in their heads. Rent Free. :cool:

Now if my team would take advantage of this instead of micromanaging MY game play we could win some rounds.

Don't tell him this, but even when Fluffy's killing me I'm still winning because his mad attack heli skilz are focused on me and not anyone who actually matters. ;)

Last edited:

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Lock ons are low skill and there's so much more you can get

Naw, it's all in how you use them.

First, fire just ONE missile at the target to start your engagement.

Then switch to guns as your target predictably fires flares. Rack up some damage with the guns while 1) the flares clear and 2) your second missile loads.

Now fire TWO missiles and kill the target.

The aa is one of the most powerful pieces of armor in the game. The reason I stopped playing vehicles is because people are such dongs about it. You want to engage the air vehicles and even be aggressive against tanks, but now you have 5 douche bags trying to c4 you constantly along with one douchebag on your own team doing the same. Used to be one the better AA players and just didn't feel like dealing with it. It's not kd. The aa is a fucking powerhouse. And zunis all the way. Lock ons are low skill and there's so much more you can get

Come to BZ13. One of us. One of us.

You are wrong on all points.

Ask anyone who has playtime on bZ1, I can kill the enemy AA no matter where it is. So can other players.

There is no reason discussing any of the other topics because it comes down to strategy. It is a matter of opinion. And when it comes down to it, I trust my own experience rather than your (in)experience (read: malding).
I love how you say, I am wrong on all points, but say its a matter of opinion or experience.
I have gone/against with you. I generally spot every thing I see. Thus allowing you, a very skilled helo pilot, to check map for spotted aircraft and/or targets.
I ve watched several times pilots, go right at the uncap of seige, for attack helo just taking off spotted. Not even firing a shot, yet.
You are also very skilled in the AA, and i watch how you operate in engagement/disengagement targets of opportunity.
While most people will sit in or near the uncap, not freely engaging everything, you will push til being engaged most maps from the uncap.
Clearly you are skilled at 2nd seating in a attack helo, and blackhawk.

LoL, someone in squad VIOP the other night, sounded French, was yelling saying thats why he lost his BZ tags, he was caught hacking or exploiting...
I just laughed from commander position, said he is still in BZ, and no he is really that good, especially in a helo.
You were staying on outer edges of Caspian, just whoring their AA/tanks as I spotted them.

A guy on our team, thought you were hacking/aimbotting.. Which I am sure happens often.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
I love how you say, I am wrong on all points, but say its a matter of opinion or experience.

It is a matter of opinion, but some of your statements are wrong.

It is a huge help from the uncap, if played correctly. While in uncap, an AA player can devote 100% of their time to repel enemy aircraft. REPEL, not necessarily kill. If the AA is not in uncap, it does not live long if it does not have support. And there are so many dangers to itself that the time it can devote to repelling enemy aircraft is minimal. If the AA does not spend it's time repelling/killing enemy aircraft, your team is not going to have an airforce.

On maps with a single AA that spawns from a flag, just having it is gamebreaking. If you can have the AA on hainan resort or rogue transmission and never die, the advantage your team has is massive. The best way to not die is to be inaccessible to 90% of the enemy team. That place is in the back of your own uncap. Don't hate the player, hate the game (as I do).

KDR is king for some.

They can get to you if you are an AA in uncap. It is not in any way 'unbalanced' that a team's AA is in its own uncap. It is logical as long as it has line of sight far into the map.

It is not about point farming. It is about playstyle and choice of strategy, as I said.

I have gone/against with you. I generally spot every thing I see. Thus allowing you, a very skilled helo pilot, to check map for spotted aircraft and/or targets.
I ve watched several times pilots, go right at the uncap of seige, for attack helo just taking off spotted. Not even firing a shot, yet.

That is great. The difference in efficiency is extreme when it comes to available information.

LoL, someone in squad VIOP the other night, sounded French, was yelling saying thats why he lost his BZ tags, he was caught hacking or exploiting...
I just laughed from commander position, said he is still in BZ, and no he is really that good, especially in a helo.
You were staying on outer edges of Caspian, just whoring their AA/tanks as I spotted them.

A guy on our team, thought you were hacking/aimbotting.. Which I am sure happens often.

4557741be111e94ca7083abf39422a30.svg

Lol.. As gauss mentioned, the AA is key to air defence and keeping your vehicles safe. That is the objective of an AA.. So I see so many times when the AA is all the way back in uncap being a useless cunt(pardon my french) and its the point where our team is bitching at them to do something before they get C4'd. Now, if you got a good sq like we roll (Przz,7grrr,Serlose myself and angel) we pretty much dominate the scene. We have AA covering us and moving up, so we can focus on tanks and other vehicles and not having to look up all the time. That’s being KEY in the AA. Now with that being said, there a few maps where its so small, the AA can cover the whole map like on lancang dam, even so my SQ who's in AA still move up.. some people are ambitious and some are lazy bastards.

If you want to learn to be an actual useful AA.. spectate either 7grrr or Przz and you’ll soon be an important asset to your team!