Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

The Game Police

I mean how much skill does it take in the AA to hide in a place you are almost untouchable to the enemy, an not really a huge help to your team, hiding there.
But people that mainly do it, will state its in the rules, and they are right.
Just because you are free game firing from the uncap, doesnt mean, they can get to you. Which is a little unbalanced for both sides, but virtual war, is hell.
Then its really about point/vehicle farming, with no goal of helping your team...
KDR is king for some.
The role of the AA is to “vehicle farm” enemy aircraft and harass veterans pilots lookn to farm the confused blueberries.
Naw, it's all in how you use them.

First, fire just ONE missile at the target to start your engagement.

Then switch to guns as your target predictably fires flares. Rack up some damage with the guns while 1) the flares clear and 2) your second missile loads.

Now fire TWO missiles and kill the target.
yup it’s all about understanding the strengths and weaknesses of the vehicles/aircrafts.

In this case we are talkn mobile Anti Air…

Every vehicle, aircraft, ship, class, etc has a counter, and everything has a strength. Many players just don’t understand how to make the most of the tools and information provided to them.

Basically if a team Wasts the 2 most powerful anti air assets (stealth jet/AA) simultaneously then the result is a domino effect where all AT/AP assets (mbts, attack jet, etc) must divide thier focus 3ways between anti tank, anti personnel, and anti air in order to pick up the slack.

I’m preaching to choir at this point since most of the highly active banzore accounts are from mods and seasoned vets.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
"MidgetDerp" is the latest jerkwad to appoint himself as the Game Police for BZ1. Earlier today this asswipe TK'd me on Paracel after I grabbed the AA (it was abandoned, not sure by who) and then I got it out to the uncap as B was being capped by the enemy.

Moron C4's me in our uncap and then gloats about it. Naturally the enemy ended up with the AA after that.

Agreed.. He was a TKing pain in the ass, that round.
And blamed it on you, several times.

FluffMuffin94

-bZ- Member
If you want to learn to be an actual useful AA.. spectate either 7grrr or Przz and you’ll soon be an important asset to your team!

You mean like this? The classic "let me just drive up to kill ground targets, as I ignore enemy aircraft unless they engage me, or I happen to see them up in my face"

Every game, every time.

Expecting the gunship to survive is retarded, but we could've had jet(s), and I could've left uncap earlier if it wasn't for the enemy jets' full air superiority.

My main argument is that this is a team game. An attack heli or bomberjet that has support from its team is A LOT more effective at killing infantry and/or armor than an AA with 30mm and zunis.

A good stealth jet pilot can kill a helicopter in one strafe, 3-8 seconds. Other jets just as fast. Aircraft and AA should stay vigilant at all times. It's the only counter to a completely busted vehicle (stealth jet)

Last edited:

Covert8645

-bZ- Member
You mean like this? The classic "let me just drive up to kill ground targets, as I ignore enemy aircraft unless they engage me, or I happen to see them up in my face"

Every game, every time.

Expecting the gunship to survive is retarded, but we could've had jet(s), and I could've left uncap earlier if it wasn't for the enemy jets' full air superiority.

My main argument is that this is a team game. An attack heli or bomberjet that has support from its team is A LOT more effective at killing infantry and/or armor than an AA with 30mm and zunis.

A good stealth jet pilot can kill a helicopter in one strafe, 3-8 seconds. Other jets just as fast. Aircraft and AA should stay vigilant at all times. It's the only counter to a completely busted vehicle (stealth jet)
Griefing lmao

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
LAV Larping! It helps when the AA cuts down trees

If you're going to camp in one spot for any length of time this makes sense but it's better to just run the trees down instead of blasting them.

The point is to remove tall trees that block your view of aircraft and to remove the shrubby trees the C4 jihadis use for cover.

The map that would be wicked fun with an AA is Silk Road...no fucking trees anywhere!

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Considering your usual gameplay, you are probably borderline griefing lmao

Yup. Shooting down aircraft with the AA instead of using it however Sibbo wanted me to use it was me griefing Sibbo and it absolutely validated him putting C4 on my AA and team killing me.

:rolleyes:

(Sarcasm in general, not directed at you Fluff.)