Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

tking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to thank you guys for taking care of the idiot that kept tking me to get the tank tonight . Now if you could take care of the oldmandead for when he does it would be great too . he tks and leaves like a wuss !

Oldmandead

Banned
You didn't seem to understand you were being watched by 2 admins and I was in TS with them as all this was happening with you and Dutch. So now that you know this, are you going to change your story? Did you enjoy the kick from the server? Did you come here and create this thread after you were kicked or before? HAHA Stupid kid. There is no point in trying to lie man. Good try though! In the essence of full disclosure, I too was kicked for my part in the feud you began. I'm sure you'll live to tk another day and get over it. Quit cryin.

Maybe they will reinstate your perm ban (for TKING) again soon.

Last edited:

Slash5.0

-bZ- Member
Donator
ive never seen him tk then leave thor.

Oldmandead

Banned
Neofag is penis. I'm one of a couple people who constantly kill you on this server and you hate it cause I talk alot of shit to you at the same time. You only see the result of something that you know nothing about. You have seen exactly what/why I described in another thread to Ultra the known tker. Go read it. You have never seen me tk out of being a pure dick. I understand that tking back is not the best thing to do but when its retaliation of an intentional tk then its not being a dick is simple revenge. If you tk someone then get tked back, then proceed to report and create threads about how that person killed you, is sad. Don't dish it out if you can't take it. Grow up Neo. You might fool the young kids who think your god in the server but not me and you know it and it makes you mad lol.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I'm going to go ahead and jump in here now and try to cool this flame down.

We do not tolerate TK'ing, griefing or hacking for any reason, even if somebody feels entitled to it out of revenge. There is a system in place to deal with TK's and griefers automatically. It's not a judgement call.

I would highly recommend to all concerned parties to reconsider coming onto our forums and start calling people names. While it is sure to get you some attention, I don't think it's the kind of attention you want.

Let the game admins and punish system take care of any infractions in the game. There is a Support system in the forums whereby you can contact an admin to address any concerns not addressed in the server. TeamSpeak is the BEST way to resolve an issue with an admin or an offending player. Grown men tend to speak differently to each other than when they write things in the forums.

I am locking this thread to avoid further name-calling and flameage.

Status
Not open for further replies.