Be part of something great, join today!

Two New BF3 Servers up and Running!!!

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Cuba said:
also, i took Squad Death Match off of the server rotation last night and left it with just Squad Rush.SDM, without exception, cleared the server of pubbers last night.

SR, on the other hand, seemed to be easy to fill (knock on wood.) This could be a winner for us and maybe something to build on.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
I would like to make a suggestion:

I think it would be cool if we made a map list, that could change weekly, to run on the SR server. The random thing is cool, but sometimes the same random map repeats itself, and some maps are just more fun than others.

Aside from that, it can be cool knowing which map is going to be next. Also, it allows you to set the next map to the one you want to play versus running the next map that may be something that you want to play.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
At this point, it's not about having a full server, but rather having a fun server that we all like to play in.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
CR8Z said:
At this point, it's not about having a full server, but rather having a fun server that we all like to play in.
i don't have any fun without people in the server, for me, it is about having a full server.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Right, but it's only full if we're in there. We may as well have fun doing that.

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Slingblade said:
Metro was rocking last nite!Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
sure was, i hope that dropping it back down to 32 will make it fill up faster...

i got some high hopes for both of these set ups