Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

• Only the thread starter and admins can reply to appeals/complaints.

Unban quique600 bf4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

A week ago I get ban, for no reason in all the server of banzore, just becouse I killed many player and I have a low level. I would like to know do you decide ban me, I found this video that was recorded me in that match (
), but there is nothing to show I was hacking.

and if you can see, I am the longest video that Bothesnuts have in his channel, the other ones last about 30 seconds and thats inof, they took to much time to decide if I was cheating. That is pretty unfair

Killswi7chST

-bZ- Member
Donator
I've watched the video from start to end, It is VERY OBVIOUS you are using ESP [wall hack]. May not be aimbot 100% of the time [cause you can toggle aimbot] but it is clear you're using ESP.

I'm going to repeat, show me the minute you're seeing that I was doing that ... why you can not believe that someone could play better than the others,
and the only thing that crosses for your mind is '' oh, it's hacking, is using aimbot or some kind of wall hack, let's report him" and that is how you undo the good players, actually that was my better match.

headshotprincess

-bZ- Member
Donator
1:00
7:32
8:04
8:33
9:12

the most obvious ones. at least you were smart enough not to shoot through the smoke.

well that's because I can't see through the smoke ._.
All of that minutes are just quickscopes, if that's illegal in the server okay i didn't knew it because was the first time I played there.... or moving quickly my hand to react. Tell me something, have you ever aim a player so fast that they didnt see it comming?

EZ Bawlin

-bZ- Member
Donator
I don't see anything conclusive. Its suspicious being a low account and some nice quick scopes, but doesn't look like ESP or aim hacks to me.

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
After a really in depth video closeup I think he maybe just lucky or really really good.

I placed the initial ban HENCE I will lift it.

Please remember Donations keep our server going.... please tell your friends to donate!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.