Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Use the Forum if you have a Complaint -AngrySalsa

My complaint isn't an unreasonable one. Rarely are there any admins in BZ7 and this server usually has quit a queue. Sometimes it's filled with people just not playing and lately tangent on politics and racism. Now I can't go to discord for an admin cause it's just bothering the admins so I was told to lodge my complaint here in the forums.

My actual complaint is that there doesn't seem to be enough admins and when you need one they are flippant.
Is there like...I dunno a time of day in which we can talk to admins on discord or is that just not a thing.

They do have lives sadly and they have 20 servers to monitor. So many people cry wolf over child's play and that's why they ask to post in forum. If people didn't complain over child's play they would welcome people to hop on discord and report the issue.. if it's a legit hacker from a regular well known player, they would jump on it.. but new players cry about everything so it's hard to distinguish the two sadly.. so that is why they ask to post in forum.. such a huge influx of players, they can't baby sit everyone..

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
If people are being racist or spamming politics in chat, they are going against our rules and those offenses are possibly punishable. Use the report function in game so at least the admins are aware of the problem, but it is better to go through the forum here and post people who are spamming chat with crap. There is a report complaint / appeal ban button up top. Having said that, if it's one comment it's less likely to be punished. If they are attempting to circumvent the chat filter or say something extremely hateful or violent, that will increase the likelihood of them getting the boot.

Not sure what it is about bz7 that makes people want to play like shit bags all the time. Bz2 is usually pretty calm.

If people are being racist or spamming politics in chat, they are going against our rules and those offenses are possibly punishable. Use the report function in game so at least the admins are aware of the problem, but it is better to go through the forum here and post people who are spamming chat with crap. There is a report complaint / appeal ban button up top. Having said that, if it's one comment it's less likely to be punished. If they are attempting to circumvent the chat filter or say something extremely hateful or violent, that will increase the likelihood of them getting the boot.

Not sure what it is about bz7 that makes people want to play like shit bags all the time. Bz2 is usually pretty calm.
BZ7 is getting balls terrible. Seriously I only even went to discord because it wasn't usual game banter or "child's play" as the guy mentioned above. It was actually ruining the server. 3-4 games straight some bottom of the board players spamming chat with political nonsense with several people joining in. I went to discord in that moment as it was something happening in that moment. But I get it, all the influx if these people that payed $7 for the game means I'm better off just waiting for 2042 to come out. Usually HC Rush is rockin but fuck in that moment if I wasn't getting irritated. This new generation of assholes on the internet is really something. I've played through all iterations, I have patience for shit talk but there has to be a point where people need to fuck off out the servers if they aren't in it to play the game especially when the server gets fully queued.

BZ7 is getting balls terrible. Seriously I only even went to discord because it wasn't usual game banter or "child's play" as the guy mentioned above. It was actually ruining the server. 3-4 games straight some bottom of the board players spamming chat with political nonsense with several people joining in. I went to discord in that moment as it was something happening in that moment. But I get it, all the influx if these people that payed $7 for the game means I'm better off just waiting for 2042 to come out. Usually HC Rush is rockin but fuck in that moment if I wasn't getting irritated. This new generation of assholes on the internet is really something. I've played through all iterations, I have patience for shit talk but there has to be a point where people need to fuck off out the servers if they aren't in it to play the game especially when the server gets fully queued.
I'll give you a hint.. if it gets annoying, you and few other people just spam the chat with "I love poutine" so it "hides" the previous posts and people move on.. works great on bZ 2 if chat gets a little annoying.

I told you people don't like getting ucaved

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Guys please use the Forum's forum if you have a complaint

-Angrysalsa

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
The admin message still pops up in the middle of your screen that says VOTE NOW. Also, who gives callouts in the game lmao

Topher

Power Tripper 9000
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Imagine still having admin messages pop up in the middle of your screen... turned that off when I first got the game.
You may not understand because TDM but in conquest and rush, a LOT of people use team chat to call out enemies lol

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
There's this really cool feature called the "map". You access it by pressing "m". People who have been "spotted" will show up on this "map". It's pretty cool, and it's a lot faster than relying on someone to type out a message. Give it a try!

I was muted today for 'Language' after someone accused me for wall hacking. I didn't curse or say anything racist. Now when I type in the chat I get auto killed or kicked from server. Gman or Topher can you help me with this please? I've been a good patron of the server.