Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Video card and RAM for sale (donation)

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Disclaimer: You will not pay me for these items, you will DONATE the amount to Banzore in your name and message me your mailing address. After an admin confirms your donation I'll send you the item via USPS.

The first item is a used but perfectly operational 6 gig video card:

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 1660 Ti OC 6G 192-bit GDDR6 DisplayPort 1.4 HDMI 2.0B with Windforce 2X Cooling System Graphic Cards- Gv-N166TOC-6GD

These video cards are selling new on Amazon for about $650. But you can have this one for the generous sum of $100! Such a deal!

Also, 48GB (6x8GB) of Corsair DDR3 RAM - specifically CMX16GX3M2A1600C11

This RAM typically sells for about $40 EACH whether it is new or used. So this is a $240 value for a $100 donation!!

Note that this is not an auction. The first $100 donation on either item (or $200 for both) takes it.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
how does the graphics card compare to the GTX 1080?

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
how does the graphics card compare to the GTX 1080?

I'm not familiar with the 1080 but I will say that when I upgraded from my 1GB OEM card and I logged into BF4 it was like a whole new game! Like you can see grass waving in the wind, leaves fall out of trees when you merely fire a bullet through them, blood spatters in a mist out of a target's head, color patterns on vehicles really come to life, and you get to see EA graffiti in places you never saw it before.

More important is no lag or fragmenting of the video when making rapid turns and that made a huge difference for me in jets. Suddenly I was scoring jet kills and had never done much of that before.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
The video card has been SOLD! Our friend SilentGhost helped to support Banzore and he's getting a great piece of kit for doing so!

The 48GB of RAM still needs a good home!