Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Wanting to cancel my automatic donator payments, no information detailing how

So, I'm currently donating $10 every month and it's automatic. There's a post detailing how to donate on the forums, but I don't see any information anywhere on the site or on discord on how to cancel them. I've directly messaged Neonardo1 with no response. I don't see any other option than calling my bank to block further payments at this point, unless I'm missing information posted somewhere.

-bZ-AngrySalsa

Christmas man
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
I will make sure this is resolved for you by the end of this weekend.

As you can imagine this is volunteer based and we all have jobs and other responsibilities outside of these servers. considering you only reached out yesterday regarding this on the discord, I would ask you have a little patience!

Thanks so much!

So, I'm currently donating $10 every month and it's automatic. There's a post detailing how to donate on the forums, but I don't see any information anywhere on the site or on discord on how to cancel them. I've directly messaged Neonardo1 with no response. I don't see any other option than calling my bank to block further payments at this point, unless I'm missing information posted somewhere.
you cancel "recurring payments" on the source, paypal... etc

I will make sure this is resolved for you by the end of this weekend.

As you can imagine this is volunteer based and we all have jobs and other responsibilities outside of these servers. considering you only reached out yesterday regarding this on the discord, I would ask you have a little patience!

Thanks so much!
Thank you,

I was just worried because I couldn't find any info anywhere about stopping payments, which seemed like a red flag to me. But I'll consider the issue handled then, thank you.