Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

We're all a bunch of nerds

i just dont understand what compels a person to type such detailed and graphic stuff like that, im not talking about the normal banter.

im sure there is a meaning behind it like the person was abused or something or the persons parents talk like that and they picked it up.
Untitled.png

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
what is with all the explicit sex talk all the time, i dont understand the youth of today
do you guys not know how bad that makes you look, its what a pedo would do or some virgin kid

You might enjoy hearing about this twelve-year old whore I knew in Olongapo, Philippines.... :p

If that’s true that’s kinda scary why do you guys talk like that in chat all the time

I’m really trying to understand the reason or the goal because when I was your age and younger I didn’t talk like that and never knew anyone that did with such graphic description Or consistency

If that’s true that’s kinda scary why do you guys talk like that in chat all the time

I’m really trying to understand the reason or the goal because when I was your age and younger I didn’t talk like that and never knew anyone that did with such graphic description Or consistency
It's not that deep. We post and chat to make each other laugh. Life is too short and absurd to be taken that seriously. Enjoy yourself m'boomer. New thing not so scary.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator

It takes a special mind to produce quality literature on the fly. Study hard, Grasshopper, and one day you might grasp the poetic dynamics of telling your opponents to go chug dog cum. ;)

No one did that when you were my age because yall didn't have instant access to cumming, now we do. Times have changed, old man. This is Cum Town, now.