Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Whale Wars

Popas13

-bZ- Member
OK. Well I downloaded these and just started season 2.

No way was that nut job shot!

This is what happens when friends of hippies don't let them know when they are going off of the deep end. Also, it seams crazy is exponential. Put a bunch of vegan nut jobs on a boat and see what happens.

I didn't know that there were that many vegan males in the world! I was going to be a vegetarian once, then I realized I wasn't gay. Vegans must be bottoms.

I think clubbing baby seals is wrong, but you will not see me block an Eskimo's bat with my body.

I'm going to start my own show called Cow Wars. I'm going to protect cows from molestation by dairy farmers.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
OK. Well I downloaded these and just started season 2.

No way was that nut job shot!

This is what happens when friends of hippies don't let them know when they are going off of the deep end. Also, it seams crazy is exponential. Put a bunch of vegan nut jobs on a boat and see what happens.

I didn't know that there were that many vegan males in the world! I was going to be a vegetarian once, then I realized I wasn't gay. Vegans must be bottoms.

I think clubbing baby seals is wrong, but you will not see me block an Eskimo's bat with my body.

I'm going to start my own show called Cow Wars. I'm going to protect cows from molestation by dairy farmers.

Popas13

-bZ- Member
HILLBILLY said:
liked when the batman boat got rundid over .lololololol
Stop giving away the ending! I just started Season 3 so I now see the Batman boat for the first time.

This series is great fun! Tons of laughs!

Send me down there! I'll take a .45 with me and shoot those little Jap bastards! Tora Tora Tora mofos!

If Yoshi is really Chinese, I'm sure bZ brother Yosh would join me. The Chinese love shooting Japs.

Is that racist? I'm kind of a sociopath, so I have to wait for Daniel Tosh to let me know if something is racist or not.

Speaking of Japs, I spent years looking for a short, petite, green eyed, blond hair dyed black, goth, Japanese girl named Faith. After a decade, I figured I was being a bit too selective so I expanded my criteria to include the name Hope. A year and a half ago, I actually found one named Hope who fit everything except her hair was not dyed. So close and yet so far.

Now I'm dating an American Indian with green eyes who was born in England. This one is totally great. Even when she is cursing at me she uses this sexy accent so I get wood no matter what. She is trying to teach me Lakota so we talk about people in front of them.

If this one kicks me out of the tepee, I'm going to go for the trifecta and find myself an albino midget. I'll call her Casper and make her sleep in my bedroom closet.

Ok, enough sleep deprived ramblings. Back to my shows.

Why don't these nut jobs just shoot paint ball guns with that smelly stuff in the paint balls?

Hey, has anyone ever tried whale meat before? Looks delicious!

Popas13

-bZ- Member
HILLBILLY said:
liked when the batman boat got rundid over .lololololol
Stop giving away the ending! I just started Season 3 so I now see the Batman boat for the first time.

This series is great fun! Tons of laughs!

Send me down there! I'll take a .45 with me and shoot those little Jap bastards! Tora Tora Tora mofos!

If Yoshi is really Chinese, I'm sure bZ brother Yosh would join me. The Chinese love shooting Japs.

Is that racist? I'm kind of a sociopath, so I have to wait for Daniel Tosh to let me know if something is racist or not.

Speaking of Japs, I spent years looking for a short, petite, green eyed, blond hair dyed black, goth, Japanese girl named Faith. After a decade, I figured I was being a bit too selective so I expanded my criteria to include the name Hope. A year and a half ago, I actually found one named Hope who fit everything except her hair was not dyed. So close and yet so far.

Now I'm dating an American Indian with green eyes who was born in England. This one is totally great. Even when she is cursing at me she uses this sexy accent so I get wood no matter what. She is trying to teach me Lakota so we talk about people in front of them.

If this one kicks me out of the tepee, I'm going to go for the trifecta and find myself an albino midget. I'll call her Casper and make her sleep in my bedroom closet.

Ok, enough sleep deprived ramblings. Back to my shows.

Why don't these nut jobs just shoot paint ball guns with that smelly stuff in the paint balls?

Hey, has anyone ever tried whale meat before? Looks delicious!