Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What’s your guys’ cm/360?

@-bZ-LongTrang1 would it make him mad i just hit 76th over all for banzore??? HEHEHEHEHE :eek:
:p:cool:

@TheGaussianMan throw your's up...it was simple....i went to the server listing for stats and found the link in the bottom of my stats and then just copy/pasted to signature in profile....it will put it up on every post....

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
@-bZ-LongTrang1 would it make him mad i just hit 76th over all for banzore??? HEHEHEHEHE :eek:
:p:cool:

Here's what your post made me recall...

He was short and fat, and rode out of the West
With a Mogen David on his silver vest
He was mean and nasty right clear through
Which was kinda weird, 'cause he was yellow too

They called him Irving
Big Irving
Big, short Irving
Big, short, fat Irving
The hundred and forty-second fastest gun in the West

He came from the old Bar Mitzvah spread
With a 10-gallon yarmulke on his head. * (see below)
He always followed his mother's wishes
Even on the range he used two sets of dishes

Irving
Big, fat Irving
Big sissy Irving

A hundred and forty-one could draw faster than he
But Irving was looking for one forty-three
Walked into Sol's Saloon like a man insane
And ordered three fingers of two cents plain

Irving
Big, fat Irving
Big sport Irving

One day Bad Max happened into town
His aim was to shoot fat Irving down
Bad Max said, "Draw, and draw right now!"
And Irving drew, drew a picture of a cow

Irving
Big, fat Irving
Big gunfighter Irving

the last time i slap my 10 and 1/2 inches on the table it hurt.....and at this rate i will be in the top 10 in less then 6 months....

the best use for a mac book.....any mac book....

@RipeSnipe yeah 80th over all for all of BZ is not doing bad but people still got to discredit one of the few keeping the rush server going.....
Figured you would say using a Mac book to run a second account as spectator to see where the enemy is!

@UCAV_Pope again with the lies....get proof dipshit....and post you lying sack of dog shit....only assholes like you need second accounts....

@UCAV_Pope again with the lies....get proof dipshit....and post you lying sack of dog shit....only assholes like you need second accounts....
Oh Bobert! Seem to have struck a nerve again I see! There must be some truth behind that word on the street for you to react that way! Send prayers to you!

PS: I don’t have a need for a second account

oh dipshit there was never any truth in it and i love the fact you have to come here after clearing out your own server do to being a toxic little fucking cunt....do you enjoy the maybe one day a week TBG gets full??? HAHAHAHAHA see you in BZ12 toxic cunt:cool:

Oh Smokebob, hardly play there either! Still coming at me with an empty toaster! Still mad that you are banned over there huh? Well go and cuddle with the sister wives and smoke some meat! Stay frosty cupcake