Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What’s your guys’ cm/360?

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
A couple of players who play a lot on bZ2 recommended to me that BF4 is best played with your in game sens set to 0, raw mouse input, and let the DPI dictate your rate of turn. I also played around with the uniform soldier aiming so it's easier to track from hip to ADS. Personally, I've set my DPI to 18050. I have an FOV of 120 on a 32" curved. Tried to figure out what that would be with an online calculator, gave up and just did it in test arena. My rate of turn is 4.3 cm/360. I have no idea how you play with 40 lol. It might also infuriate people to know that I play on an old (and very much dead, but well used) mac book pro. People always talk about glass, but anodized aluminum is where it's at. The surface is sapphire - smooth as fuck as long as there is absolutely nothing on it.

the best use for a mac book.....any mac book....

@RipeSnipe yeah 80th over all for all of BZ is not doing bad but people still got to discredit one of the few keeping the rush server going.....

A couple of players who play a lot on bZ2 recommended to me that BF4 is best played with your in game sens set to 0, raw mouse input, and let the DPI dictate your rate of turn. I also played around with the uniform soldier aiming so it's easier to track from hip to ADS. Personally, I've set my DPI to 18050. I have an FOV of 120 on a 32" curved. Tried to figure out what that would be with an online calculator, gave up and just did it in test arena. My rate of turn is 4.3 cm/360. I have no idea how you play with 40 lol. It might also infuriate people to know that I play on an old (and very much dead, but well used) mac book pro. People always talk about glass, but anodized aluminum is where it's at. The surface is sapphire - smooth as fuck as long as there is absolutely nothing on it.
Jesus, 4.3 cm/360? That’s so high lmao, I can’t even imagine playing with that kind of sense . Turns out my dpi is 800 and with 4% in bf4, my exact cm/360 is 45 cm/360, this is just enough to make a 180 degree turn with a full extension of my wrist. I used to play on 76 cm/360, because I believed that was still a high sens since I was still able to use my wrist to make a 110-120 degree turn in game lol.

I’m trying to figure out a good sens where I can fully master recoil control (such as using high recoil weapons such as the heavy barrel aek with stubby to fully kill targets at long range, like i did with 76 cm/360), be able to track targets that are on my sides and behind (which was relatively hard to do with 76 cm/360, but the 45 cm/360 has made it easier to accomplish at the sacrifice of accuracy), be able to have pin point precision with my weapons like getting headshots (used the deagle 44 to only get headshots on 800 dpi with 2% in game sens so about 62.34 cm/360 eventually got a HSK ban in banzore, which got appealed and is the reason why I visit the forums when bored), and be able to do more “advanced movements” (45 cm/360 has been pretty good so far for doing some basic movements such as air strafing and that side strafe that requires either W+A or W+D).

With the sensitivity you have are you able to have great accuracy and recoil control? If so, then I probably just need to practice more with the 45 cm/360 for a while then, then possibly reduce it over time if I want.

I’m trying to figure out a good sens where I can fully master recoil control (such as using high recoil weapons such as the heavy barrel aek with stubby to fully kill targets at long range, like i did with 76 cm/360), be able to track targets that are on my sides and behind (which was relatively hard to do with 76 cm/360, but the 45 cm/360 has made it easier to accomplish at the sacrifice of accuracy), be able to have pin point precision with my weapons like getting headshots (used the deagle 44 to only get headshots on 800 dpi with 2% in game sens so about 62.34 cm/360 eventually got a HSK ban in banzore, which got appealed and is the reason why I visit the forums when bored), and be able to do more “advanced movements” (45 cm/360 has been pretty good so far for doing some basic movements such as air strafing and that side strafe that requires either W+A or W+D).
Good, fast, and cheap.
If it's good and fast, it won't be cheap.
If it's good and cheap, it won't be fast.
If it's fast and cheap, it won't be good.
Short story even shorter: you can't have everything.

TheGaussianMan

-bZ- Member
Donator
Jesus, 4.3 cm/360? That’s so high lmao, I can’t even imagine playing with that kind of sense . Turns out my dpi is 800 and with 4% in bf4, my exact cm/360 is 45 cm/360, this is just enough to make a 180 degree turn with a full extension of my wrist. I used to play on 76 cm/360, because I believed that was still a high sens since I was still able to use my wrist to make a 110-120 degree turn in game lol.

With the sensitivity you have are you able to have great accuracy and recoil control? If so, then I probably just need to practice more with the 45 cm/360 for a while then, then possibly reduce it over time if I want.
drag shooting is important. There's only so much precision you can get. Just start shooting/you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

@xBlastFTPastx
apple is a lying thieving company that stole almost everything it is know for....never mind their retarded laptop designs that left many with dead 2500 dollar mac book pros that simply overheated and fried themselves do to apples shitty design needs to make a slim case.....JOBS was famous for trying to come up with the first fanless laptop and never had one last more then 10 hours before they all fried themselves.....i cant remember where each maker was but in the 2 rounds of lawsuits over dead laptops BOTH AMD and Nvidia said that apple made the coolers smaller then needed and both laptops that caused the only 2 class action lawsuits in history over dead hardware were not designed to spec for the GPU's both companies supplied....

dont even get me started on the fact they never made the first smart phone and without stolen blackberry tech and even workers could never have made Iphones.....

last he is using a dead mac book because they all die long before they should....with soldered memory, CPU's and now even SSD drives it will happen even faster with their new GARBAGE

would you like a real world total of what apple has cost me in time and money over the 44 years of my life??? shit 3 quarters of it is not even from me buying their hardware its from dealing with the people that did.....oh and the NAZI fucks have even gone to encoding serial numbers in to the screens and touch mats on the new phones so replacing one will tell you, you have a counterfeit phone without having a 200 dollar programing tool to copy the hardware serial number of the broken screen to the replacement screen.....it will tell you its a counterfeit phone even if its real apple hardware but does not have the matching serial numbers....

truly closing argument do you have any clue of how much waste apple has put in to the world with cell phone chargers that did not need to be changed??? do you know apple in Europe is now being forced to sell Iphones with common none proprietary ports in the coming years???

shit do you know how many people bought power PC based MACs right before they went to intel and apple dropped all support power PC's based systems 6 months later???

i could go on and on......

Keeping in line with simplicity because I'm not an astrophysicist, my mouse is at 800dpi and my in-game sens is at 33% for soldier and 26% for vehicle. I set these values 10 years ago and haven't looked back. I prefer a faster mouse because I like to play aggressively, snapping to targets and turning quickly, habits which carried over from Counter Strike 1.6, and these values feel fast enough for me. My accuracy suffers sometimes because of the speed. Everything in life has a tradeoff. Be pinpoint accurate with no mouse shake but have the turning radius of a cargo ship (sniper gameplay), or be sensitive and fast and wreak havoc with multiple target engagements but die occasionally from being startled and your point-of-aim tracking wildly across the screen.
(((33)))