Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What are the banned words for language filter?

International law says we have no duty to take in all these economic immigrants. Meanwhile China and Russia openly admit to aiding people from 3rd world to help them cross the US border. They have been known to use tiktok and other popular forms of social media to help illegals enter. Also Central and South American countries are releasing their prison populations into caravans that head to our border. Iran is also working with cartels to get well trained terrorists in through cartel tunnel systems. This is partly why we have an estimated 7,500+ potential terrorists that our gov has lost track off as they were traveling to the SA and are thought to have crossed into the US. We have a about 40-50 million illegals currently in the US. Back in 2015 it was about 30-40 million.

Diversity is a weakness and our enemies know it. Unfortunately the overly emotional bleeding hearts of America and Europe don’t care about reality or how our “tolerance” is weaponized against us. I can’t say I’m surprised at all given how Woke everything has become. Nobody outside of America and Europe respects woke morons. They only exist because nobody in Europe and America puts them in their place…

its not china or russia though.

summary of the downfall of the west in 60s

its not china or russia though.

summary of the downfall of the west in 60s

Hart-Celler Act? (Immigration and Nationality act of 1965)

basically hippies way of dealing with “RACISM” during civil rights era. Legal Immigration from Europe became harder and put preferences on immigration from Africa/South America/3rd world shit holes. It was also during this time that the myth of Melting Pot theory was born.

Its funny because it says “has guided jewish communities everywhere to do whats right”… Man Israel right now is the most racist country where since they are childrens are being doctrinated to hate a certain group of people, same as Hitler Youth with the only difference that UK with US has promoted that state for personal interest.

-bZ-LongTrang1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Its funny because it says “has guided jewish communities everywhere to do whats right”… Man Israel right now is the most racist country where since they are childrens are being doctrinated to hate a certain group of people, same as Hitler Youth with the only difference that UK with US has promoted that state for personal interest.

Bullshit. You want racism? Try looking at what the terrorists are showing to their kids.

Or what they say in public in Australia...

Lots more of the Muslims on MEMRI speaking their hate in their own words.

Is it wrong for citizens to love their nation and their people over foreigners? If Europeans and Americans didn’t hate themselves then We would be working together to further the interests of our people and wouldn’t allow millions of illegals to flow across the border.

Bullshit. You want racism? Try looking at what the terrorists are showing to their kids.

Or what they say in public in Australia...

Lots more of the Muslims on MEMRI speaking their hate in their own words.

here is the challenge question that you should ask

why is racism bad? tribal in-group preference is the most natural instinct a human can possess

tens of millions of years (more?) of evolution created tribal in-group instincts and because jew communists say so, tribal preference (racism) is bad? how about no

Is different when they want them dead because you can say a lot of shit of anyone and choice the violence over a conversation. You have a lot of videos on internet of israeli people threatening death to muslims whit the whole support of their goverment, children playing in the streets and being harassed by soldiers hitting them in between one grabs the child, and why? Because they were adoctrinated since children to hate them, they dont see them as human being they see them as te same way nazis did with jews

Is it wrong for citizens to love their nation and their people over foreigners?
Of course is not but what if that foreign guy is more competent than anyone that the original citizen.

why is racism bad?
Every civilization, every country, every population improves when locals and “inmigrants” works together. Imagine the case of the war on north africa in WW2, if people didnt want to fight back with the resistence because they were black, they weren’t mericans or french or english, doesnt matter is stupid in everyway, they couldn’t be the strong enough to fight back Rommel.

Every civilization, every country, every population improves when locals and “inmigrants” works together

except that all modern immigration has utterly destroy western society. so right there your usage of every is way off.

i don't really want to broach the WW2 example. it is much deeper than just rommel and resisting occupation.

montagu norman (bank of england) financed nazi germany - including the german invasion of poland. the bank of england was synonymous with nathan rothschild. british and french subsquently declared war on germany in 1939. both chamberlain and churchill were war mongers that created circumstances resulting in the german invasion of poland.

and that is where we get into history as written by the victors. all we truly know there is what ((hollywood)) tells us.

speaking of that, I saw a new netflix holocaust movie is coming out to drum up support.

The other day i found a video where IDF soldiers were shooting a group of kids playing with a soccer ball, did that was an error? No they were laughing about that between this group of kids were running away and other trying to help his friend. Notice that D stands for Defense, these kids werent even playing with these soldiers to ”defend” themselves.
When I saw this video I could not stop thinking about some children who were playing with a soccer ball during the dictatorship imposed by the United States in my country, what was the excuse of these soldiers who killed the children? It was a bomb, a bomb that bounced against the ground and the walls of the neighboring houses, don't you believe me? Here is their "animita".
IMG_2658.jpeg
Following the context, the part where I live now during the same dictatorship according to the DINA (organization created for political persecution (backed by the CIA to cover up human rights violations)) lived several leftist sympathizers, what better than to kill a couple of children in a population of that characteristic. In the square in front of my house they shot my mother's neighbors and my uncles and aunts, a pleasant environment for children.
Now that I say this, do you understand the metaphor?

The other day i found a video where IDF soldiers were shooting a group of kids playing with a soccer ball, did that was an error? No they were laughing about that between this group of kids were running away and other trying to help his friend. Notice that D stands for Defense, these kids werent even playing with these soldiers to ”defend” themselves.
When I saw this video I could not stop thinking about some children who were playing with a soccer ball during the dictatorship imposed by the United States in my country, what was the excuse of these soldiers who killed the children? It was a bomb, a bomb that bounced against the ground and the walls of the neighboring houses, don't you believe me? Here is their "animita".
View attachment 11457
Following the context, the part where I live now during the same dictatorship according to the DINA (organization created for political persecution (backed by the CIA to cover up human rights violations)) lived several leftist sympathizers, what better than to kill a couple of children in a population of that characteristic. In the square in front of my house they shot my mother's neighbors and my uncles and aunts, a pleasant environment for children.
Now that I say this, do you understand the metaphor?
very tragic, I am sorry to hear that

the CIA is an direct extension of the mossad.

nothing more really can be said

montagu norman (bank of england) financed nazi germany - including the german invasion of poland. the bank of england was synonymous with nathan rothschild. british and french subsquently declared war on germany in 1939. both chamberlain and churchill were war mongers that created circumstances resulting in the german invasion of poland.

and that is where we get into history as written by the victors. all we truly know there is what ((hollywood)) tells us.

speaking of that, I saw a new netflix holocaust movie is coming out to drum up support.
Oh for fucks sake. You stupid fucking idiot. The French and the British both presented an ultimatum to Germany : cease military operations against Poland or they ( France and Britain ) will declare war. This was after repeated concessions made by Britain and France in the case of Germany's violations of the Versailles Treaty, invasion of Czechoslovakia, and general douchebaggery. If Britain and France were so hell-bent on destroying poor little bullied Germany then they would have done so in 1936 when Germany remilitarized the Rhineland and Hitler's vaunted Wehrmacht was still an under-equipped rabble of former freikorps retards. The late 1930's is filled with instances of Britain and France doing everything possible to prevent another war, including sacrificing Czechoslovakia despite Hitler's promise to respect the Czechoslovak state after first annexing the Sudetenland. What would you have had Britain and France do? Just let Germany take Poland as long as Hitler promised - again - that he would stop there?

If Hitler was so concened about the Bolshevik menace then why did he enter into a secret agreement to partition Poland with the Great Satan itself? If he was afraid of being invaded by the Soviets at some future point in time then why not just sit, wait, build up his defenses, and then seek the aid of Britain and France when he would have had the moral high ground to stand on as the victim of unprovoked communist aggression? The answer is because Hitler's Germany was a sham. His "miraculous" restoration of the German economy in the wake of the Weimar depression was a lie backed by rampant, unfinnancable deficit spending. The only way he could possibly have paid for his "miracle" was to pillage the resources and labor of his neighbors, and that's exactly what he did until his own hubris caught up with him and the rest of the world pushed his shit in for it.

I'm so sick of your fucking bullshit distortion of history. Your irrational hatred for Jews blinds you to the fact that you are engaging in the very tactic you accuse them of using to further their own alleged aims. You try to cast yourself as some kind of victim of a deliberate, coordinated assault when in reality you're just a bitter failure of a person who blames others for his own misery. You're so arrogant that you can not possibly conceive of a world where you, and people like you, can not be failures on your own terms and have to concoct the idea that some secretive international cabal of circumcised, tiny-hat-wearing, child-eating lizard people are the cause of your own follies. Instead of rectifying your own mistakes you go around kvetching just like the very people you hate because deep down you're just projecting your own inadequacies onto a convenient scapegoat.

Now go on, call me a Jew or something because we both know you aren't capable of doing anything else.

Partially informed right-wingers speak in absolutes and disregard nuance in their conquest to create the new fascist state. It's easy to dismiss them as sparsely educated morons (which they are), but their tactics are effective. It's a lot easier to sell fear than it is to convince someone to grind through actual research. If one were seeking a nuanced understanding of current events, one would have to reckon with history and how it affects the present, including meticulously analyzing each and every step -- some people dedicate their entire lives to grasping just a few lifetimes worth of history. Under a right-winger pseudo-intellectual approach, the "truth" is all right there being hidden from public view by whichever perceived bad actor is en vogue. They'll throw out a handful of cherry-picked pieces of evidence to support their claims and immediately resort to ad hominem when challenged.

There's a reason none of these people exist in a respected public discourse, yet they exist in droves online; because they are fucking morons who speak out their ass and desperately search for obscure "evidence" after they've already spewed vitriol. It's a lot harder to do that in real time.

that is a nice copypasta from wikipedia. I am amused though - look how angry you get when all I have done is present statements directly from the horse's mouth and a few obvious historical facts.

already said I'm not going to broach WW1/2 because its a massive undertaking and I just don't have the time down here in mom's basement

whether or not you're a jew, don't know, don't care. but all the same this is a solid batch of pilpul, projection and misdirection. good day

when all I have done is present statements directly from the horse's mouth and a few obvious historical facts.
"They'll throw out a handful of cherry-picked pieces of evidence to support their claims..."

that is a nice copypasta from wikipedia. I am amused though - look how angry you get

"and immediately resort to ad hominem when challenged."

whether or not you're a jew, don't know, don't care. but all the same this is a solid batch of pilpul, projection and misdirection. good day
"Under a right-winger pseudo-intellectual approach, the "truth" is all right there being hidden from public view by whichever perceived bad actor is en vogue."

I'll reiterate: There's a reason none of these people exist in a respected public discourse, yet they exist in droves online; because they are fucking morons who speak out their ass and desperately search for obscure "evidence" after they've already spewed vitriol. It's a lot harder to do that in real time.

no response to the historical facts, just misdirection to discredit accepted historical fact. also, where was my ad hominem? i see a lot from obama but none from me. you screwed up your pilpul propaganda

and did you assume political affiliation? you racist

live laugh love

no response to the historical facts, just misdirection to discredit accepted historical fact. also, where was my ad hominem? i see a lot from obama but none from me. you screwed up your pilpul propaganda

and did you assume political affiliation? you racist

live laugh love
Fuck off. You can't even acknowledge the historical facts I already laid out for you. You're just a waste of time at this point.