Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What are the banned words for language filter?

Your irrational hatred for Jews
Here is the thing, not for criticism their actions ill hate jews, that way far from my way of thinking, if i see someone doing something wrong ill say to him what is going on and if theres an explanation of his actions, being a bully is not the case…

Here is the thing, not for criticism their actions ill hate jews, that way far from my way of thinking, if i see someone doing something wrong ill say to him what is going on and if theres an explanation of his actions, being a bully is not the case…
I'm not including you in that category. I believe it is entirely possible to condemn Israel for their actions and not despise Jews. Indeed I myself believe that Israel has done much to continue to stoke these conflicts in the Middle East. Like Hamas they are fueled by religious fanatics who will stop at nothing short of a theocratic state. Ohthehumanity here is just a garden-variety neo-Nazi who thinks that there is some cabal of hand-rubbing merchants keeping him and the rest of the goyim down. That someone can separate their ethno-religious identity from their politics is foreign to him because he has no source of pride for himself but his own ancestry.

Theres no conflict in the world that USA dont wanna be involve, 93% of U.S. history has been involved in some war conflict. Keep dreaming…

Fuck off. You can't even acknowledge the historical facts I already laid out for you. You're just a waste of time at this point.
lmao

why does your post change anything that I said? oh wait it doesnt. pilpul status: failed. get bent maggot

next thing you know, you'll be saying that not supporting beastiality is antisemitism

No one
you are not immune to propagada
No one is but seen both sides and being the enough intelligent the truth is evident, cant judge or get any opinion if someone dont want to see the other side of the history. That belief of winners write history is bullshit, is on our disicion to believe, to explore, to know… if people dont want to see is their fucking problem