Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

What I am thankful for...

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
bZ Team,

I'm very thankful for each and everyone of you!
I'm so happy to see some of you have new homes,cars,and babies!!!(Fur babies too!)
I would like everyone to think about maybe a game night for a couple of games and let's have a blast together!
Please keep posting about your PC rig builds or headaches,cool adventures,and anything you want to say or show your fellow buddies!
We ran a dedicated BF4 server for 4 plus years! (Now we have a VM starting Dec.1st)
We have lots of different games being played and we are all still supportive of each other.
We are streaming with some of the best streamers as our victims!
I enjoy playing with each and everyone one of you!
Now go out there and DOMINATE!!!

P.S DaddyGhost please come to the General's office...I have a complaint about you we need to discuss.

:p

Hawx

You're Never Right!
BF4 is a good place to start.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
BF4 is a good place to start.

BF4 was hardly a start...

Several of us have been rolling since BFV. Not BfV mind you, but BF:V. I feel safe in saying that is when this club truly got its start. Back in 2004.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
BF4 was hardly a start...

Several of us have been rolling since BFV. Not BfV mind you, but BF:V. I feel safe in saying that is when this club truly got its start. Back in 2004.

this is what I was referring to with Billy's post:

"I would like everyone to think about maybe a game night for a couple of games and let's have a blast together!
Please keep posting about your PC rig builds or headaches,cool adventures,and anything you want to say or show your fellow buddies!"

SID-328

-bZ- Member
Us Canadians celebrate Thanksgiving in October but Happy Thanksgiving to all you Yanks. I can say I'm thankful for this great community of gamers and for being better than my predecessors, especially SID-191 who will not be missed and you don't wanna know what happened to SID-327
In reality though, I can say I am thankful for becoming a better person this year in 2018, both socially and internally. It took a lot of soul searching.

DaddyGhost204

-bZ- Member
bZ Team,

I'm very thankful for each and everyone of you!
I'm so happy to see some of you have new homes,cars,and babies!!!(Fur babies too!)
I would like everyone to think about maybe a game night for a couple of games and let's have a blast together!
Please keep posting about your PC rig builds or headaches,cool adventures,and anything you want to say or show your fellow buddies!
We ran a dedicated BF4 server for 4 plus years! (Now we have a VM starting Dec.1st)
We have lots of different games being played and we are all still supportive of each other.
We are streaming with some of the best streamers as our victims!
I enjoy playing with each and everyone one of you!
Now go out there and DOMINATE!!!

P.S DaddyGhost please come to the General's office...I have a complaint about you we need to discuss.

:p
BAHAHA... What am I thankful for? I'm thankful for being part of a great community who all love to have fun and joke around. I am also thankful for a supportive wife who loves me unconditionally. I am thankful I get to spend another day with my wife and kid and with all of you's, except BilliB lol.. Jk Billi. You know I love ya brother.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
this is what I was referring to with Billy's post:

"I would like everyone to think about maybe a game night for a couple of games and let's have a blast together!
Please keep posting about your PC rig builds or headaches,cool adventures,and anything you want to say or show your fellow buddies!"

I like community gaming nights where we all agree to hop on to one game for a few hours and get the bro jams flowing. BF4 would be a great start.

TwoTabs

-bZ- Member
Donator
I like community gaming nights where we all agree to hop on to one game for a few hours and get the bro jams flowing. BF4 would be a great start.

I agree on this. Just make it a weekend night so I can get away from my girlfriend .