Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Whats up

Hi folk,

Was playing some regular draft league of legends and ran into four guys who told me all about the community here. They were really cool and fun to play with.

Anyways, my name is Billy. I'm a gamer.I'm from Louisiana. I work overseas for a few months at a time, but still manage to get my gaming on while I'm there.

I mostly play EVE Online. If you've never played https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=e901e5b2-7e61-4575-8401-67e68b58a543&action=buddy Click this link and you can try a 30 day account free. It is truely my most favorite game in the entire world.

When I'm taking a break from EVE Online. You can find me playing LoL. I like to think I'm pretty good. I can sometimes be a try hard and look totally stupid. Who doesn't though, right.

So yeah, I'll stick around and mingle with the group. Hope to meet more of you!

Later,

Hawx

You're Never Right!
welcome Billy...I am sure we have some folks around here that may be able to get you going in one form or another

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Sweet. Always cool to have more League friends around. Hope ya like it here. Feel free to add me as well on League

IGN: dotsforlife

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
After spending $20k on Eve Online and quitting a couple years back with 3 chars over 130m SP I think I'll skip out on playing it. I feel your pain that you play it still. Once you take a break, you always go back. :p
Oh, and welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
After spending $20k on Eve Online and quitting a couple years back with 3 chars over 130m SP I think I'll skip out on playing it. I feel your pain that you play it still. Once you take a break, you always go back. :p

Oh, and welcome.
Sorry that you don't play no more man. Thinks can get a bit expensive when you play with the big corps and alliances. I have 8 accounts that I can plex all my accounts in about a week and a half playing 2-4 hours a day. You should log back on and look me up. :)

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sorry that you don't play no more man. Thinks can get a bit expensive when you play with the big corps and alliances. I have 8 accounts that I can plex all my accounts in about a week and a half playing 2-4 hours a day. You should log back on and look me up. :)
Je'hira Osiris, Tatarinov, BadLife, and Varesk a long time ago. Used to make about 3b isk an hour running multiple accounts in Class 5s, so accounts weren't an issue. Buying supers was. And flying super high-end shit with officer mods, haha. I left Hard Knocks and about 300b isk to a friend of mine.

Now my favorite character is being used as a freighter slave for some high-sec carebear:

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=293066

Not happy having left, but kept putting too much time into the game. Played it since 2003. Once you leave after playing that long, you really can't come back. It's a permanent decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dots

-bZ- Forum WHORE!
-bZ- Member
Not happy having left, but kept putting too much time into the game. Played it since 2003. Once you leave after playing that long, you really can't come back. It's a permanent decision.
Ha, that's what I said about WoW. Always kept going back to each expansion though...

PROACEX1

-bZ- Member
Donator
I've never been the MMO type thankfully, outside of Eve Online anyways.
I might "come back" for Star Citizen. Already thinking about Dangerous: Elite, but the latter seems bland and the former so far seems gimmicky.