Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Wheels Application

Wheels

-bZ- Member
Who votes on if I get to get into banzore or not? Is it just admins or everyone that plays on the server with you that is in banzore? Can you watch the vote and see what status it is in?

If there is an admin that doesnt like you, lets say, because you played on discord instead of teamspeak for about an hour, is that one admin able to decline your application even if the rest of the banzore members want to approve it?

Kratos

-bZ- Member
Donator
Sup Wheels, voting process last a couple of weeks. within that time hop on TS so we can get to know you, bZ members (including Admins) will then vote you in or not.
Answer to your questions.
1. No you won't be able to see the results during the process of vetting.
2. We are a gaming community of many members, so not just one can decide your admission to the club.

So please come in TS let's us get to know you.
Laterz and happy gaming Wheels!

Wheels

-bZ- Member
I'm on TS everyday on the Arma 3 channel if anyone wants to get to know me. The Arma 3 guys already know me pretty well, but if anyone else wants to know me come hit me up.

Punk

Neurotic
-bZ- Member
All members of BanZore are eligible to vote on new recruits. It's purely on a majority basis, no one's vote is worth more than anyone else's. I, as an admin, have no higher voting power than a member that joined just yesterday.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
Our Exile servers kind of took a shit, so I'm sure he found one that's working.

He's a good guy. I'm sure if we ever fix our shit he would come back, but that's a monumental task.