Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

When will the crashing on BZ13 be fixed?

Hello Banzore,

BZ13 has had multiple crashes per day since the "server upgrades" on 8/31. Will or when will this be fixed? It is severely hurting the player count and enjoyment in general.

I know the server, like any, had prior crashes but it was not 5-6 times per day. If i play on any given night I can expect 2-3 crashes.

Thank you,
Unodosi.

Same here. The crashing is ruining gameplay for everyone in this server and I know there are other popular servers but this one is one of your best, so at least make an effort on fixing this issue for once.

every time BZ12 gets more then 30 people in we get hit by a Ddos attack clearing the server....you can tell its a Ddos attack by the fact it goes to 20 players in Q with no one on the server

fuerstma

Donator
every time BZ12 gets more then 30 people in we get hit by a Ddos attack clearing the server....you can tell its a Ddos attack by the fact it goes to 20 players in Q with no one on the server
Huh interesting. I haven't noticed an influx of "Q" players on BZ13.

everyone gets kicked from the server and trying to rejoin its still there but no one is in server and Q will max out to 20....if the server truly crashes it drops of the browser list not even showing up...

OKNewPlan

Donator
This sounds like a real security or performance issue. As a non BZ13 or BZ12 player I hope you guys get a real answer.

RipeSnipe

-bZ- Member
the crash to 20 player queue has happened on bz2 in the past and you're spot on with what happens. it usually dumps down to 20v20 roughly and the people who try to join back before they restart bf4 will be stuck in a queue even though there's room in the server.

Server went a long time today without crashing and things seemed to be slightly better - until about 8PM CST at which it crashed 2 or 3 times within 2 hours which nukes the pop.

the crash to 20 player queue has happened on bz2 in the past and you're spot on with what happens. it usually dumps down to 20v20 roughly and the people who try to join back before they restart bf4 will be stuck in a queue even though there's room in the server.
That’s a Ddos attack. They “players” are bots and are flooding the server with requests.

Hi I don't know if it helps the situation, but the server only crashes on map change once the countdown is over, never during the actual match.. hopefully this info helps out when looking for the solution. Sadly it keeps crashing at least 3 times a night :(

fuerstma

Donator
Noticed that the crash always seems to be happening between map loads... maybe that has something to do with the issue? Thanks all!