Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Where admins

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
Are yall okay? I'm not bitching, complaining, whining, or anything that can be construed as being negative towards yall (right now at least) but I've noticed they gone.

Did you find grass? A girlfriend? A new job? Are yall cheating on us with TBG?

Do I need to put together a search party?

beginning of the death of bZ unfortunately
I know it's a dead horse but I'll say it again: They need to clean house of their admins and address their balancing issues.

Alot of us stopped donating because the admins became weird. BZ needs more like Panda who still plays the game and isn't fighting meaningless battles with players having fun saying "deport" or "pregnant." Also clean out any admins that don't play anymore and just sit around on Discord bitching.

I stopped playing during the day because of the balance, it's the same 10 ppl stacking and raping every match on a half-full server against blueberries, it's just not fun. That's how I discovered so many great balanced European servers that now get my BZ money.

BZ is struggling and I say good! Fix the issues we've been saying for years and come back stronger or sink.

Slicknicklol

Donator
-bZ- Recruit
I know it's a dead horse but I'll say it again: They need to clean house of their admins and address their balancing issues.

Alot of us stopped donating because the admins became weird. BZ needs more like Panda who still plays the game and isn't fighting meaningless battles with players having fun saying "deport" or "pregnant." Also clean out any admins that don't play anymore and just sit around on Discord bitching.

I stopped playing during the day because of the balance, it's the same 10 ppl stacking and raping every match on a half-full server against blueberries, it's just not fun. That's how I discovered so many great balanced European servers that now get my BZ money.

BZ is struggling and I say good! Fix the issues we've been saying for years and come back stronger or sink.
I’d mod if I could.

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member

Oh, he does. He will even go so far as to take soundbites so he can later use them in a "gotcha" scenario by trying to take things out of context. Jokes, they're funny, but not to autists who have no sense of humor or a fully developed prefrontal cortex. They did this to themselves.

Oh, he does. He will even go so far as to take soundbites so he can later use them in a "gotcha" scenario by trying to take things out of context. Jokes, they're funny, but not to autists who have no sense of humor or a fully developed prefrontal cortex. They did this to themselves.
That’s one reason why I don’t use discord. The other is because I hate them and their terms are ridiculous.

When in VC I just might say some out of pocket spicy shit and have it used against me by some conniving Anon acting like a vengeful women.…. I’ve talked with Saber and Fluff before ingame but that’s enough for me…

That’s one reason why I don’t use discord. The other is because I hate them and their terms are ridiculous.

When in VC I just might say some out of pocket spicy shit and have it used against me by some conniving Anon acting like a vengeful women.…. I’ve talked with Saber and Fluff before ingame but that’s enough for me…
Funky stop being a nerd and join Discord so I can make fun of you in person for using actives

mauirixxx

Donator

just play on Banzore 3 or 6 where we NEVER have an admin on, but we do a good job of policing ourselves :p

Wait they actually left? Thought that thread was a joke