Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Where admins

Mobius.jpeg

40mm enthusiast
Staff member
-bZ- Member
BF4 Admin
Well I’m not sure who banned you but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me who did it. I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong, but I can’t access the logs to prove it either way, so…

Well I’m not sure who banned you but I’m pretty sure it wasn’t me who did it. I’ll eat my words if I’m wrong, but I can’t access the logs to prove it either way, so…I
Im sure it wasnt you. I dont really mind not being on the discord, its the just shittiness of it all. I will make a new discord account and get on the banzor discord through a different ip at my grandparents house, dig through the chats and find the chats in question. If im able to find them and prove what I say, could I possibly be unbanned?

Im sure it wasnt you. I dont really mind not being on the discord, its the just shittiness of it all. I will make a new discord account and get on the banzor discord through a different ip at my grandparents house, dig through the chats and find the chats in question. If im able to find them and prove what I say, could I possibly be unbanned?
You don’t need a different end point IP to rejoin discord and the bz discord. I’ve been banned like 4 times from discord. I just make a new account and send out friend requests and join my old groups/servers

You don’t need a different end point IP to rejoin discord and the bz discord. I’ve been banned like 4 times from discord. I just make a new account and send out friend requests and join my old groups/servers

You just publicly admitted to the crime of trespassing (on multiple occasion).

You just publicly admitted to the crime of trespassing (on multiple occasion).
Meh whatevs… if discord is gonna ban me for calling a tranny out and election interference/integrity then fuk them. The violoted their own TOS on the 2nd one btw.

Attachments

• 307A6860-DF86-47B9-9B0F-790036239E7D.jpeg
    307A6860-DF86-47B9-9B0F-790036239E7D.jpeg
    129.1 KB · Views: 17
who bunbun?
This is exactly what slicknick is talking about. The quality of the current administrators is downright piss-poor and the interactions in this thread prove it. I can honestly and legitimately prove that I was wrongfully banned and a supposedly "good" admin doesn't give two shits. Man you lost a donator over this crap, you very well could have gotten one back but not anymore. I can prove that a shithead in your inner circle wrongfully banned me and you don't give a shit, so that makes you a shithead too, you fucking shithead. You don't wanna pursue this because the admin that wrongfully banned me is your friend and you want to protect him, so all duties, responsibilities and morals go out the window. How about this, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. If this is the current quality of bZ admin, it should be no surprise to anyone why bZ is circling the drain. I wonder how many other people realize the money they wasted donating to this absolute sham of an organization... im sure it was once good.... but not anymore. You laugh and chortle with your retarded inner circle while people have legitimate concerns and complaints that go unheard (ignored in my case, apparently you don't mind a rouge admin banning people over hurt pride). What a fucking joke you are, you make make me sick.

This is exactly what slicknick is talking about. The quality of the current administrators is downright piss-poor and the interactions in this thread prove it. I can honestly and legitimately prove that I was wrongfully banned and a supposedly "good" admin doesn't give two shits. Man you lost a donator over this crap, you very well could have gotten one back but not anymore. I can prove that a shithead in your inner circle wrongfully banned me and you don't give a shit, so that makes you a shithead too, you fucking shithead. You don't wanna pursue this because the admin that wrongfully banned me is your friend and you want to protect him, so all duties, responsibilities and morals go out the window. How about this, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. If this is the current quality of bZ admin, it should be no surprise to anyone why bZ is circling the drain. I wonder how many other people realize the money they wasted donating to this absolute sham of an organization... im sure it was once good.... but not anymore. You laugh and chortle with your retarded inner circle while people have legitimate concerns and complaints that go unheard (ignored in my case, apparently you don't mind a rouge admin banning people over hurt pride). What a fucking joke you are, you make make me sick.

Another satisfied customer.

BTW, I'm not admin. Covert already told you that. lzozlzlauzlzzzzz

7b9e60c17f15e897.png

Too long didnt read can you make this into a youtube short?

This is exactly what slicknick is talking about. The quality of the current administrators is downright piss-poor and the interactions in this thread prove it. I can honestly and legitimately prove that I was wrongfully banned and a supposedly "good" admin doesn't give two shits. Man you lost a donator over this crap, you very well could have gotten one back but not anymore. I can prove that a shithead in your inner circle wrongfully banned me and you don't give a shit, so that makes you a shithead too, you fucking shithead. You don't wanna pursue this because the admin that wrongfully banned me is your friend and you want to protect him, so all duties, responsibilities and morals go out the window. How about this, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. If this is the current quality of bZ admin, it should be no surprise to anyone why bZ is circling the drain. I wonder how many other people realize the money they wasted donating to this absolute sham of an organization... im sure it was once good.... but not anymore. You laugh and chortle with your retarded inner circle while people have legitimate concerns and complaints that go unheard (ignored in my case, apparently you don't mind a rouge admin banning people over hurt pride). What a fucking joke you are, you make make me s
Another satisfied customer.

BTW, I'm not admin. Covert already told you that. lzozlzlauzlzzzzz

View attachment 13068
Your just as daft as Mobiasshole, I was responding to him.

You fags are gonna get wronged by these shithead admins someday too so I highly suggest you stop donating now before you realize it went to absolutely nothing.

Been there, done that. (Except for the donating part.)

Can't we all just be faggots together? No homo.

c4b101ff758294b2.jpg