Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Where ya all go?

Haven't seen anyone on your COD4 server in a the last week or so. You didnt all go over to BFBC2 did ya !!??!?!??!??!?? :cry:

Wiz

-bZ- Member
medal of honor came out we have 4 servers and we still play cod4

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
this is what happens when a new game comes out. they will be back or not. time will tell

Bummer this is very distressing news. I didnt even know there was a new game release.

jojo

-bZ- Member
KILROY WHATS UP MY FRIEND HOW ARE YOU DOING I AM SORRY THAT IM NOT AROUND TO PLAY WITH YOU. I DID TELL ALOT OF PEOPLE THAT I WOULD BE WORKING ON GETTING MOH SERVERS GOING AND WOULD NOT BE ON ANY MORE. IF YOU WOULD PLEASE COME ON TEAM SPEAK 3 WITH US I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO YOU ABOUT GETTING IN ARE CLAN. IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING TO GET IN TO ANOTHER GAME LIKE MOH BLACK OPS WILL BE OUT SOON ALSO. IF COD4 IS THE ONLY GAME FOR YOU MAYBE YOU COULD HELP ME OUT AND HELP RUN ARE COD4 SERVER SINCE MOST OF ARE PEOPLE ARE PLAYING MOH OR WAITING FOR BLACK OPS AND ARE NOT PLAYING THAT MUCH FOR NOW. THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO LIKE EVIL ASH, COUNTRY ,YOU, AND K808 I THINK YOU WOULD LIKE IT HERE IF NOT I UNDERSTAND. BUT REALY WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOOSE IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING AND THERE IS NO MANDATORY TIME YOU HAVE TO SPEND OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. BUT AND THERE IS ALWAYS A BUT. YOU CAN FIND SOME REALY GOOD PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH SO REAL IT CAN BE A WIN WIN THING TRUST ME. WOULD I STEER YOU WRONG :D

jojo

-bZ- Member
HAY OLDMAN HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING ON OUR SERVERS ? OTR ARE YOU ON OTHER PEOPLES SERVERS. YOUR ONE OF THE PEOPLE THAT WAS SO UPSET AND SAID WE TURNED OUR BACKS ON COD4 SERVERS AND PEOPLE . WHEN BC2 CAME OUT BUT YOU HAVENT BEEN PEICKING UP THE SLACK SINCE MOH HAS COME OUT. PLEASE READ MY POST CALLED MY RANT ON COD4

Billybong

Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
oldman said:
this is what happens when a new game comes out. they will be back or not. time will tell
Where is this guy???

I think the last time we saw him was on a MILK CARTON....

vetusvir

-bZ- CubaLike Forums Whore!
-bZ- Member
i have been on cod every day and no one is ever in bz cod4. i sat in the teamspeak and played for about an hour. no one came down to say hi. i don't pop up because i don't have the game. there was some on bz server staurday i think it was but no real chat. sorry to offend any but this happend with bc2 and i told one other it would happen again. c u all later

Wiz

-bZ- Member
well u know oldman games come and go we are supposed to ride the games from one to another together I would love to still play RVS and BFV and BF2 Special Forces Only but I also like cod4 and bc2 and now all I play is MOH 2010 till cod4 Black Ops or any other game we all want to play but it is supposed to be a gaming family

Just my thoughts I may b wrong who knows I only been dewing this since 2001 with some of these guys and gals....

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
well u know oldman games come and go we are supposed to ride the games from one to another together I would love to still play RVS and BFV and BF2 Special Forces Only but I also like cod4 and bc2 and now all I play is MOH 2010 till cod4 Black Ops or any other game we all want to play but it is supposed to be a gaming familyJust my thoughts I may b wrong who knows I only been dewing this since 2001 with some of these guys and gals....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'm one of the guys :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: