Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Who is God

First of all, it should be clarified that the confusion regarding the big bang that two particles collided with each other and the universe was formed comes from a United States program in which the guest was one of those who saw the traces left by the big bang Microwaved, the guy was on Nationwide and with a short period of time he couldn't have made any sense of how it really happened. The point is that all the existing matter in the universe was concentrated in a diameter not greater than the diameter of our solar system and this is where thermodynamics comes in, all this ball of mass would have to have been very small with the same density and temperature at each point of it to give rise to what Alan Guth described as the inflationary period in which the temperature of this mass had to rise to such a magnitude and thus expand.

Regarding the formation of stars, it is necessary to take into account how the atoms fuse and how each one of them is composed, but at least with the stars, it is only necessary to focus on the Helium, which is their fuel, as the stars are spending this fuel lose electrons by nature, the stars are losing mass but in turn the Helium begins to fuse with other Helium atoms like this, forming heavier atoms such as carbon, neon, oxygen, etc. and this is where I realize that I was wrong that I didn't mean star formation but how stars die lol.

I would have to look up the papers I read it in, it was a long time ago but it was a reliable source from what I remember. (I could say that a friend did the experiment and that it worked for him but it was just an exchange of words at the time and I didn't get to see the jars)
You really know your stuff bro. Physics is such an interesting subject, wished I had majored in it.

Now it is somewhat easier to learn about these things having so many scientific communicators who easily explain everything they studied for decades and I think that is great after all because knowledge itself should be public and not private, knowledge is common.
I have certain problems at the university with this, there are too many papers published and they are difficult to access, either for research or creating a project and although it is true that there are illegal pages where you could find all the papers in the world, I still find that It is not the way to access information that should be public knowledge

Worse, retards
Yeah after using google translate i went to my fav bf4 server and sit in my spawn with the most precious asset in the game, that retard i am… Dickfart

Now it is somewhat easier to learn about these things having so many scientific communicators who easily explain everything they studied for decades and I think that is great after all because knowledge itself should be public and not private, knowledge is common.
I have certain problems at the university with this, there are too many papers published and they are difficult to access, either for research or creating a project and although it is true that there are illegal pages where you could find all the papers in the world, I still find that It is not the way to access information that should be public knowledge
Yeah that’s a pain in the ass. If you’re not in university or you don’t pay for access to the journal articles, the public has no free access towards this scientific knowledge. I guess the reasoning behind not making them public and just private is so that the researchers could recuperate money and make some dough on the side. Research ain’t cheap, and the researchers gotta get that income.

Yeah that’s a pain in the ass. If you’re not in university or you don’t pay for access to the journal articles, the public has no free access towards this scientific knowledge. I guess the reasoning behind not making them public and just private is so that the researchers could recuperate money and make some dough on the side. Research ain’t cheap, and the researchers gotta get that income.
Unfortunately this is not the case either, when a researcher, doctor or whoever wants to publish something in a journal they have to pay for their article to be published there and they only receive a miserable percentage each time someone sees their publication, generally the universities stay with the theses and projects if a professor helped you or if you used any equipment from the university even when you searched for and used the information purely you as a researcher. The scientific community is already talking about this issue because it only delays the necessary progress for society and the truth is that everyone is harmed.

As a curious fact, there are magazines that charge $500 to publish a paper and if you want to read that paper externally you have to pay about $100 annually to use it.

here is a weird ask.

For those that drink, would it be beneficial if we were to go out to a local bar to get drunk and then ask / film strangers talking shit about our favorite players on BZ? Using their gamer tags of course.

For example Sabre does Mobius, Tom does Howie and then everyone does a separate one for Fluff.

Think it might be a good ice breaker?

can you refomulate that one?

I don’t know, there are some players can be a pain in the ass but why film them, are you one of those ladies who record everything?
Id like go to bar with all of you but you guys drinks bud extra extra light triple 0 alcohol corn flakes edition

here is a weird ask.

For those that drink, would it be beneficial if we were to go out to a local bar to get drunk and then ask / film strangers talking shit about our favorite players on BZ? Using their gamer tags of course.

For example Sabre does Mobius, Tom does Howie and then everyone does a separate one for Fluff.

Think it might be a good ice breaker?
>Be me
>breath air independently and have brain
>bigboard.jpg
>reading banzore forums
>find anons doing interdasting thread
>read some enlightening posts by autisms’s best
>mfw: no old drunk anons drunkly typing their text about about how retarded Funkyforreal is.

Attachments

• 93BA902D-D3D2-4A96-B0EA-A7B7A61495B2.jpeg
    93BA902D-D3D2-4A96-B0EA-A7B7A61495B2.jpeg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
Glad I didn't read this jibberrish. . Time for sunday funday drinky poo's :cool:

⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⠘⡿⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢻⣿⣿⠃⠸⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠼⣛⣛⣭⢭⣟⣛⣛⣛⠿⠿⢆⡠⢿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⢣⢶⣟⣿⣖⣿⣷⣻⣮⡿⣽⣿⣻⣖⣶⣤⣭⡉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⢹⠣⣛⣣⣭⣭⣭⣁⡛⠻⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣽⡧⡄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⡛⢿⣽⢘⣿⣷⣿⡻⠏⣛⣀⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠙⡅⣿⠚⣡⣴⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄
⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⣱⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠣⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠑⣿⣮⣝⣛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't read this jibberrish. . Time for sunday funday drinky poo's :cool:

⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⠘⡿⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⢻⣿⣿⠃⠸⣿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⢀⠼⣛⣛⣭⢭⣟⣛⣛⣛⠿⠿⢆⡠⢿⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠸⣿⣿⢣⢶⣟⣿⣖⣿⣷⣻⣮⡿⣽⣿⣻⣖⣶⣤⣭⡉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⢹⠣⣛⣣⣭⣭⣭⣁⡛⠻⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⢻⣿⣿⣿⣽⡧⡄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣌⡛⢿⣽⢘⣿⣷⣿⡻⠏⣛⣀⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠙⡅⣿⠚⣡⣴⣿⣿⣿⡆⠄
⠄⠄⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠄⣱⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⢀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠣⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠛⠑⣿⣮⣝⣛⠿⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠄
⢠⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟⠄.
Is that u drinking bud light XD

oh dear , we're opening up this can ...... (God) ...

God , A curricular Idea introduced to your brain at some point via the Curriculum /The Bible .....
Psalm 82:1 blows monotheism out of the Water.... there is more then one , make no mistake , Those who were deemed worthy of the title God , aka the Gods . but god in Singular , a collective consciousness in one mind of one accord . "Those from heaven they came."
Ref : The shinning ones - by Christian and Barbara Joy o Brien .
the Scripture says that "God ((( IS ))) Love"...its important to know what something doesn't say before we decide what it says . What it doesn't say is " God HAS the most superior form of Love ." <-- No it does not .. the new testament shows us the benchmark of love found in

1 Corinthians
Chapter 13​

love is God and God is Love : Love being the Only frequency to remain true in any and all hyper space dimensions once implemented.
Christ goes on to tell his disciples " Love even as i have Loved you .. <--- don't you think its strange the traditional paradigm of Christianity would teach you That Christ was God alone and your Nothing but a POS sinner and Not God ? Except Jesus would have to be a F#cking Moran to tell someone who was not God to Love the same way he could . For if he was the only one who was God and no one else then he'd have the colossal advantage of Loving way better then we could ...so him telling his disciples this throws a wrench in the gears of monotheistic deism ....slowly you will see what im getting at...We are all God / Love incarnate ..... Script ref : Christ said " the works that i do ye shall do also" . ref : Bible : " Jesus Christ in ((( YOU ))) the hope of Glory ." " the same spirit that rose Christ from the Grave now reigns in your mortal bodies ." <--- all script ref ..look for yourselves...

Philippians 2:5-8​

KJV

"5 Let this mind be in (((you))), which was also in Christ Jesus: 6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

...Christ came to awaken you to to who you really are...but the world Including religious institutions cant afford you to wake up into your sovereignty ..they like saves.

My fav verse is " Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong" 1 corinthians 16:13

First of all I'm sorry for delaying but I'm just learning English and your syntax was somewhat complicated to understand, but with what you said it is more than clear to me that religion is only about a cultural evolution, in 1600 there was still talk of gods and not of a single god, it was not until the fear of inquisitions was something global.

(As a curious fact, the tithe began to be requested in the churches of America (the continent, not your country, gringo) as part of raising funds so that the conquerors could take more gold back).

The propaganda of the United States has always seemed hypocritical to me, they speak of good, Jesus and God always have their hand on their people, supporting them. During the last century and a large part of it, they only spread terror throughout the world with the excuse that their territory was in danger, in the Vietnam war they were completely sensationalist by using banners, metal pins so that young people went to kill communists in the name of Jesus , Jesus who never wanted to hurt someone, and if they come to tell me that it is not sensationalist, the only thing left is for them to be completely ignorant and just like a child who is completely manipulable believe what they believe because they are told to believe in it and nothing more, but we are talking about grown people, people who can think for themselves. I can only speak of racism from what I've seen in hollywood movies, but how real was it that children hated blacks for having dark skin? (I know it's a touchy subject but it's a clear example of how bad it is to be influenced as a child and not have the ability not to think beyond). Sorry if I offended anyone.
IMG_0105.jpeg
I am not saying that reading the Bible is wrong either, it is one more source of knowledge and I do not doubt that it is valuable.

My favorite verse is “Nature, and do not allow the ensuing blame or speech of any men to talk you over; but, if it is right to be done or said, do not count yourself undeserving of it. Those others have their own selves to govern them, and use their several inclinations. Don't look round at that, but walk the straight way, following your own and the common Nature, for the path of them both is one.” Marcus Aurelius book V