Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Who's that again?

Hey guys,

I was just talking with Josh about BanZore and i thought maybe i should let you all know im still alive. I know it's been kinda weird the way i drifted away from BZ. And i realized i never really thanked you all (at least the ones who remember me) for the geat times i had with you guys.

But yeh, like i said to Josh, i'm still dutch, and when i'm playing you guys are snoring.. (i swear i can sometimes hear it.) And when you guys are finally up, you go to work, do your thing and i sleep silently (really).

Lately i've not been into shooter games anymore, so i didnt feel into place in a clan for those games anymore. Still i miss playing CoD4 with you all, that was the best time!

So thanks you all (!!) for being a great bunch of people with a real american sence of humor (which maybe i couldnt handle to good in the start for those who remembered my silence after a joke i didnt know how to reply on (blushing behind my desktop when that happened i swear))

Whenever i start to play a game you guys support, i'm the first to get back here!

Take care all of you! Especially the ones that made me feel at home in BanZore! You guys rock!

jojo

-bZ- Member
lil queen. i miss you sweetie. always had a good time with you.we will be here and your always welcome. keep rockin them tags girl.have a good one and hope all goes your way.