Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

Why Wiz ain't been around

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Your group needs to create an 8−10-page project design document that includes the following:

Title page including course name, project name, student names, and date

Analysis:

Design of the data structures and algorithms to support the situation

Description of the design of the data structures mapped against the requirements of the application

Rationale for the choice of data structures with attention to efficient use of system resources

Justification of your choices based on effective use of system resources and suitability to the task

Review of the functions or methods included to support the manipulation of the data through the data structures provided in the design

Source code:

Your group does not have to write a complete application, but sufficient code should be provided to demonstrate the implementation as described.

Include C# implementation of the data structures and functions/methods to support the necessary functionality:

Structures must all have variable declarations to support at least 1 instance of the structure.

Structures must all be initialized with sample data using appropriate methods (e.g., insert()).

Structures must all be used by at least 2 methods or functions in the application. If the structure is implemented as a class, then the class must include at least 2 methods for manipulating the structure.

Note: Your code does not have to have any user interaction. It must only demonstrate code that would achieve the implementation requirements listed above.

Include in-code comments describing the major parts of the implementation, specifically pointing out the required implementation points above.

Please add your file.

Individual Portion (30% of grade):

Your supervisor requires that each individual substantiate his or her participation in the project by each writing a summary document. No sharing between group members is allowed for this portion of the assignment.

Include a double-spaced project summary of 3 or more pages including the following:

a description of the design and operation of the group's project in your own words

a description of your individual contribution to the project

a synopsis of the contributions of other group members

Cuba

BEAST MODE
just writing that post is more work than i care to do, hell it was so many words i couldn't read it. Whatever you are doing i commend you!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Cuba said:
just writing that post is more work than i care to do, hell it was so many words i couldn't read it. Whatever you are doing i commend you!
I just trying to get a bachelors degree in IT and networking then a masters degree in IT that is it :p :p :p

Cuba

BEAST MODE
Wiz said:
Cuba said:
I just trying to get a bachelors degree in IT and networking then a masters degree in IT that is it :p :p :p
now THAT is awesome!

-bZ-JaXX

Been here since the beginning
-bZ- Member
Wiz said:
Cuba said:
You go bro. Happy to hear it :mrgreen:

You cant find 10 minutes or so on a friday night to jump on and say hello you dirty schooling WHORE? Thats my Point. Wheres the love!!!!!!!

Wiz

-bZ- Member
Bon3z said:
You cant find 10 minutes or so on a friday night to jump on and say hello you dirty schooling WHORE? Thats my Point. Wheres the love!!!!!!!
I was on last nite for hours killin