Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

wtf

Ramrod

New Member
-bZ- Member
ok so who had the great idea to change the password to bc2cc i was in the server that was full with jackson and papas and everyone was tking spawn raping and everything else, and we could not do anything. 15 people left and said that they would not be back because we could not kick the ones that where not following the rules. :evil: so when some one changes the password atleast let a few admins have it so asshats do not clean out the server it will be appreciated.
 

Billybong

Well-Known Member
Staff member
Senior Admin
Donator
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2357

give us your CASE SENSITIVE in game spelling of your name and you will be on the list...

you gotta read the forums mang!!!!!

It's kind of like taking a shit...it is something you need to do DAILY..... :lol:
 

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
hey welcome to the forums RamRod , part of being admin is visiting them daily so you know whats going on. If you would have done this you may have been set up with admin.

Popas is set up with admin and he could have kicked people until his little fingers got tired. So I guess the only real asshat here would be you and Jackson for not checking your Clans Website more offten.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=2357
 

Popas13

Active Member
-bZ- Member
Sorry buddy. I'm set up with admin but it doesn't work. Billy tells me my name must be spelled wrong or something. I'm Popas13.
 

HILLBILLY

FORUM BAD ASS
-bZ- Member
Popas13 said:
Sorry buddy. I'm set up with admin but it doesn't work. Billy tells me my name must be spelled wrong or something. I'm Popas13.
All fixed popas , sry for the delay
 

Spartan

Active Member
-bZ- Member
Ramrod said:
ok so who had the great idea to change the password to bc2cc i was in the server that was full with jackson and papas and everyone was tking spawn raping and everything else, and we could not do anything. 15 people left and said that they would not be back because we could not kick the ones that where not following the rules. :evil: so when some one changes the password atleast let a few admins have it so asshats do not clean out the server it will be appreciated.
its like beating off every day read the forums when your done
 

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
There were a few posts about it in the forums regarding the password change. Because of the way that BFBCC works, it only saves changes locally on somebody's computer, so if that person isn't running the app and logged in, none of the server settings work. It's too hard to manage that for a bunch of different admins.

So, this solution of setting up admin permissions through the NFO website so that people can still admin the server and boot asshats, but not have to worry about server settings getting accidentally screwed up, and we can have one master list of who has admins with what permissions.

Again, it was all talked about on the forums, so feel free to keep yourself informed.
 

Popas13

Active Member
-bZ- Member
spartan680 said:
its like beating off every day read the forums when your done
Fuck that. I beat off when I read the forums. Will someone talk sexy to me already?
 
Top