Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

yo yo Banzore!

Hawx

You're Never Right!
hey stranger...where ya been? The BF4 servers died off, especially since the new games have come out. Jump in Teamspeak and get caught up with everyone

5F-X

-bZ- Member
I'll join up Friday and Saturday this weekend to see how everyone is - where's the main presence these days? BF V even worth it?

i play BFV, i think Hawx has it, bothesenuts has it, ummm ..... Dustbuster, Lukenator, B1gShow, Firedoc.

the biggest games in bZ right now, BFV, ROE, PUBG, Atlas

Firedoc

-bZ- Member
Donator
Hell I have been playing BF4 on hardcore conquest servers. There seems to be a resurgence in this game because the 3 east coast servers have been full nightly for a few months. In fact last Wednesday of all days the queue was 13 deep, I had to wait for 35 mins before I could get on. Also been seeing quite a few of our regulars that used to frequent our Metro server on. The server I have been on is RC Hardcore run by aarpclan. Usually you find it starting to populate around 4pm est and stays running strong to about 1am est. Maybe BZ needs to re-think a BF4 Conquest server?

Last edited:
Good morning Hawk, unfortunately with the death of BZ BF4 metro. BZ members have been on -RC- AARP Hard Core. and I was asking FireDoc about IP needed for TP on that server.

David

I believe BFV interest is slowing, Can BZ propose a form of communication to reinvigorate Metro. Or a server for for BZ members on BFV

Hawx

You're Never Right!
we can certainly discuss it at our next Admin meeting, just realize it takes a lot to keep those servers running and with people not so interested in participating...it makes it hard to justify the cost. I'm not saying we can't do it, we just need to discuss it further

Erry1stolemyname

-bZ- Member
Im still lurking.

I know I fell off the face of the world. Been busy with work, and life.

Haven't wanted to game "socially" with others in awhile, have some personal stuff going on.

Currently playing The Division 2 since Anthem turned out to be a pile of crap.

Hawx

You're Never Right!
I haven't been around much either due to both jobs kicking my butt...hopefully that will change soon but first I have to get through the chaos of working Avengers release which may be a week or two

CR8Z

Bald fat guy.
-bZ- Member
There is usually always somebody in TS. We're just playing different games. Come on in and say hello. You might be playing what we are...