Welcome to Banzore!

Be part of something great, join today!

You're All Going To Love This

F

FCK-U

I placed a post about Promotion and Medal Dog Tags. Meaning that you need to perform certain tasks to unlock the dog tags. OK, I have no issues with that at all. But the problem is that I have performed 2/3 of the tasks but there still grayed out. So I have EA (Origin) call me back on this issue. Here's the part that's going to have you laughing so much that you land on the floor. So I'm talking to these guys locate in South East Aisa and they all tell me that they play this game.(Which is total bullshit because they have to keep checking some database of theirs) So here's the solution they come up with...(BTW, where is all the Tech Support from guys in the Sates)? 1. Recycle my modem. 2. get into a server by yourself and have the maps rotate 15 times so it can sink. I tell them 15 times and 60 mins per round which makes it 15 hours of wasted time. And they say "Yes". So I make them an offer. I said, "OK, this is your "Fix" to my issue. Fine, but you're going to need to guarantee, (Stand behind their fix)  I'll go through with it, but if it doses not work, you owe me 100 Gold battle packs since I'm wasting 15 hours. So now they start to scramble because they have no idea what they're talking about. So the guy tells me that if it dosesn't work, we'll give you Two Gold Battle Packs. Meaning they have absolutely no damn idea what to do. Then I tell them. "When I go into an empty server, it just waits to be populated by four people or the Maps will not rotate. And these guys tell me they have played this game.  Can you believe this? I'm going to call corporate Headquarters of EA and tell them what's going on. At least I will get someone in America, and they will solve it. If not, I'll tell them that my game is flawed and that they're going to need to reimburse me for the entire game which is somewhat over 100.00 dollars. And if that doesn't work, I'll go to BBB, or contact my bank to retrieve my money for me.....This is just ludicrous. 

Hawx

You're Never Right!
sounds like a big pain in the ass no matter what direction you turn